General Car Audio & SPL Discussion B B B B BASS!!!!

User Tag List

Old 04-26-2011   #1 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
perfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default songs with ultra low bass

i am always on the hunt for songs full of ultra low bass. by ultra low bass i mean bass that is filtered out by 99% of people with systems sub sonic filters. 25hz and down. ill start it off with a few tracks i listen to

jim jones - pop off
jim jones - pour wax
dru hill - i should be
through the eyes of the dead - the silent life

post up what you got for me as i am always on the lookout for more ulf tracks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by perfect_prefect; 04-26-2011 at 10:02 PM.
perfect_prefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #2 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: songs with ultra low bass

make a DL link for them
Old 04-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
150 dB

dustin420 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!dustin420 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!dustin420 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!dustin420 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

umm only two i know of that go that low are 'go to sleep' by a perfect circle, an some random bass song thats called '808s in space' or something i have which is pretty much bunch of random test tones with background music lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dustin420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #4 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect_prefect View Post
im am always on the hunt for songs full of ultra low bass. by ultra low bass i mean bass that is filtered out by 99% of people with systems sub sonic filters. 25hz and down. ill start it off with a few tracks i listen to

jim jones - pop off
jim jones - pour wax
dru hill - i should be
through the eyes of the dead - the silent life

post up what you got for me as i am always on the lookout for more ulf tracks
Cant you not hear sounds below 20hz?? Its called infrasound iirc.
Cadence ZRS-C9
HAT Imagine 6.5s active
Rockford Fosgate 360.3
Burkem_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #5 (permalink)
130 dB

xbguy is still in the green - This is good

pour wax is ridiculous. good song too.
Old 04-26-2011   #6 (permalink)
Hold my beer and watch this

isthatblood? is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...

f^^ked up day and pinnochio both by tech n9ne ummmm shambhala 2008 mix by excision
Old 04-26-2011   #7 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

perfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicaudio View Post
make a DL link for them
site cant support or have anything to do with illegal downloads of copyrighted material F.Y.I. post would have to be deleted.

keep em comin guys im lookin for that low low low shiz ill check out the ones that are posted.

Old 04-26-2011   #8 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkem_10 View Post
Cant you not hear sounds below 20hz?? Its called infrasound iirc.
depends on the person but most studies show that the human ear cannot physically hear tones lower than 15-20hz depending on the person. @ 16hz my truck looks like its breathing, all the doors are flexing the roof is flexing somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 inches and you can hear the suspension of my sub flexing rather than actually hearing the 16hz tone, and the suspension of my sub is very very quiet

Old 04-26-2011   #9 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Darkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
site cant support or have anything to do with illegal downloads of copyrighted material F.Y.I. post would have to be deleted.

keep em comin guys im lookin for that low low low shiz ill check out the ones that are posted.
i thought the site was frowning on illegal downloads,guess i was right, and sic tried getting me to post a torrent link >.<

H/U - Nexus 7
Amps - Hifonics 1700, Alpine 200
Subs - Obsidian 15's in 5.1 cubic at 32hz 8.5" port
Mids/High - Fronts= JBL GTO, Rears= Alpine Type R
Power - 4 runs - 1/0 Audio Technix wire, Stock alt(had a tenney alt. they are absolute crap)., Spv70, 34/78EXTAGM

Darkmage1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #10 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin420 View Post
umm only two i know of that go that low are 'go to sleep' by a perfect circle, an some random bass song thats called '808s in space' or something i have which is pretty much bunch of random test tones with background music lol.
did you mean "counting bodies like sheep to the rythem of the war drum" by a perfect circle?

Old 04-26-2011   #11 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage1991 View Post
i thought the site was frowning on illegal downloads,guess i was right, and sic tried getting me to post a torrent link >.<
its in the rules

Old 04-26-2011   #12 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Perfect, I went through a bunch of my songs that I thought were low and..err... the lowest one was only 28hz :/

I must be part of that 99% you mentioned in your first post lol
Cadence ZRS-C9
HAT Imagine 6.5s active
Rockford Fosgate 360.3
Burkem_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011   #13 (permalink)
140 dB

BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

Gucci Mane - Kush is My Cologne (gets low)
Gucci Mane - Stove Music
Remi or Remy (can't remember how to spell it) - Bubble Up
Amp: Sundown SAZ-1500
Sub: Psi repaired Treo SSX 12
Electrical: O'Reilly Agm front, 320amp Mechman alt Shuriken BT100 (possible)

Build log:
BiggJern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011   #14 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkem_10 View Post
Perfect, I went through a bunch of my songs that I thought were low and..err... the lowest one was only 28hz :/

I must be part of that 99% you mentioned in your first post lol
that means you are part of that 99% there arent very many of us that can dip to single digit frequencies

just for everyones reference the lowest frequency in the bass line for put on by young jeezy is 26hz

Old 04-27-2011   #15 (permalink)
150 dB

dustin420 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!dustin420 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!dustin420 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!dustin420 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

Quote:
did you mean "counting bodies like sheep to the rythem of the war drum" by a perfect circle?
ya my bad, or its called lullaby not sure ppl call it so many different things. YouTube - 11. Lullaby - A Perfect Circle this song lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ejsM0VF-Os ya this song gets low too

Last edited by dustin420; 04-27-2011 at 12:13 PM.
dustin420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011   #16 (permalink)
140 dB

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
lanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblelanman31337 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Run DMC - Slow and Low
lanman31337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011   #17 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin420 View Post
ya my bad, or its called lullaby not sure ppl call it so many different things. YouTube - 11. Lullaby - A Perfect Circle this song lol

YouTube - 10.Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums ya this song gets low too
never actually listened to the first one lullaby before, i thought you meant counting bodies when you first posted guess ill go try lullaby in the truck tomorrow

Old 04-28-2011   #18 (permalink)
120 dB

k1LL3r7 has the second worst rating possible

young buck - da strip club

its has parts low like the R&B song you listed (not quite as low) either way good song
RF 6.5 T1 Comps in doors
RF 5.25 T1 Comps in kicks
AQ 2200d
3 RE SE 10" .667 ohm
6.5 cuft 32 hz
k1LL3r7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #19 (permalink)
120 dB

akon and young jeezy - soul survivor is pretty low but not sure if its in the high 20's
RF 6.5 T1 Comps in doors
AQ 2200d
3 RE SE 10" .667 ohm
6.5 cuft 32 hz
Old 04-29-2011   #20 (permalink)
0 dB

smeaudio is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...

i always used late night tip by 3-6 always seemed to hit some pretty good low notes
smeaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #21 (permalink)
130 dB

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
sthrnbumpn has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum memberssthrnbumpn has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

plies- "all black" it got a nice hz sweep in it, i found it in my sons ipod, it full of bass , hes been holdin out on me
sthrnbumpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #22 (permalink)
120 dB

Sedatephobia3 is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...

Akon and Young Jezzy- Soul Survivor Chopped and Screwed is really low!
YouTube - Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor Chopped and Screwed by DJ Seville
Hifonics bxi 2610
extra battery out back all 0 AWG wire
TEAM SEDATEPHOBIA
Sedatephobia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #23 (permalink)
160 dB

Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1LL3r7 View Post
akon and young jeezy - soul survivor is pretty low but not sure if its in the high 20's
33Hz

Kryptonitewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #24 (permalink)
120 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonitewhite View Post
33Hz
How do you know this is there a website or do you use a program? I'm not questioning it id just like to be able to figure this stuff out for myself.
RF 6.5 T1 Comps in doors
AQ 2200d
3 RE SE 10" .667 ohm
6.5 cuft 32 hz
Old 04-29-2011   #25 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Sicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

use nch or audacity

Realm of Excursion » Car Audio Discussion » General Car Audio & SPL Discussion