Modded Xbox 360 - Realm of Excursion

Non-Car Audio Classifieds for items not related to car audio.

Featured Ads
2 12" American Bass...
2 12" American Bass...
by peas247
wtt or fs pioneer head unit
wtt or fs pioneer head unit
by Iam2low
f/s: sundown sa-12d4 mint
f/s: sundown sa-12d4 mint
by profundus-sanus

Old 12-03-2008   #1 (permalink)
130 dB

spitfire3088 is still in the green - This is good
Default Modded Xbox 360

My post got deleted not sure why because I just posted pictures but any ways I'll list it again. I have a modded 360 that plays burnt games and I have also painted the case. I will send a burnt game that you choose and will also show you how to download and burn the games. I'm looking to get $100.00 including shipping.

spitfire3088 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
Super Genius

fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

soft mod or hard mod? i didnt know you could mod 360's to do that ;yet, but i havent been keeping up. and it might have gotten deleted since what you did is completely not very legal
Old 12-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
Super Genius

fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

btw, why so cheep? cuz its modded?

Old 12-03-2008   #4 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosg8freak View Post
btw, why so cheep? cuz its modded?
The firmware is modded on the DVD drive it so cheap because its just the 360 no cables.
Old 12-03-2008   #5 (permalink)
Super Genius

ah k, gotcha thanks. Id be interested... but I has no monies. Good price non the less, if they let you keep the thread good luck
Old 12-03-2008   #6 (permalink)
Banned

korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

it got deleted before cause of no pics
korey_hofer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2008   #7 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
it got deleted before cause of no pics
I posted them at 9:30 and then it got deleted about 10:15 o well lol
Old 12-03-2008   #8 (permalink)

mjf595 is still in the green - This is good

i assume its banned from xbl, hence the price.
mjf595 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2008   #9 (permalink)
Super Genius

depending on if he changed the bios/interface and all that... if he JUST tricked the dvd player to read the burned disk then it might still get xbl
Old 12-03-2008   #10 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf595 View Post
i assume its banned from xbl, hence the price.
As of right now yeah but it's in the process of getting unbanned. My uncle is in contact with Xbox now he is calling them back tomorrow. They have talked two times previous to today, right now he is in contact with a supervisor who called him again today but he wasn't home so he is going to be calling him tomorrow to find out what is going on.

Last edited by spitfire3088; 12-03-2008 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-03-2008   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire3088 View Post
As of right now yeah but it's in the process of getting unbanned. My uncle is in contact with Xbox now he is calling them back tomorrow. They have talked two times previous to today, right now he is in contact with a supervisor who called him again today but he wasn't home so he is going to be calling him tomorrow to find out what is going on.
gonna be hard, or extremely unlikely.

if it got banned, you hard modded the console, or changed the bios. goneeeeee.
Old 12-03-2008   #12 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
gonna be hard, or extremely unlikely.

if it got banned, you hard modded the console, or changed the bios. goneeeeee.
Not really the box hasn't been hooked up for three months and the supervisor stated that it is most like a wrongful ban, he said it happens a lot. My uncle has a way of swindling people that's why I had him call lol. I've had a lot of friends get their boxes ban and call live and give them a sob story and have them unbanned. Its not a hard mod or bios change, you flash the DVD drive with firmware which is pretty much undetectable. You just have to make sure that when you d/l a game it is stealthed correctly and none of the sectors are messed up.
Old 12-03-2008   #13 (permalink)
130 dB

CookinAnBangin is still in the green - This is good

i assume ur sellin cuz u need money, but would u be interested in trading for a regular 360? i dont do any live ish so it dont effect me none.
also, does it have the hard drive or no?
HU: alpine cda-9856
Components: infinity kappa
2 ways: infinity kappa
160A Maxx alt
2 Kinetik 1800's
CookinAnBangin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2008   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire3088 View Post
Not really the box hasn't been hooked up for three months and the supervisor stated that it is most like a wrongful ban, he said it happens a lot. My uncle has a way of swindling people that's why I had him call lol. I've had a lot of friends get their boxes ban and call live and give them a sob story and have them unbanned. Its not a hard mod or bios change, you flash the DVD drive with firmware which is pretty much undetectable. You just have to make sure that when you d/l a game it is stealthed correctly and none of the sectors are messed up.
checksums are extremely detectable, and thats what they go by.
Old 12-03-2008   #15 (permalink)
140 dB

donpisto is still in the green - This is good

I have my 360 modded. You can have it modded and still play on XBL. Here's how it works. Microsoft doesn't detect whether your xbox is modded, rather it detects if you are playing a burned game. All you do to your xbox is flash the firmware and there are three different drives. It seems complicated but it is quite simple. All you do is open your xbox, hook up your dvd drive to your computer, boot the computer and run a certain program and flash the firmware.

To play burned games you have two choice:

1. Download the ISO's which are usually around 6 - 7 GB so either use torrents, megaupload or rapidshare

2. Back up an original, however with this, you need a certain DVD reader by Samsung since it is the ONLY DVD drive that will recognize 360 discs, I believe it's known as the Kreon drive.

When backing up any 360 game you need to use dual layer discs, so its best to buy in bulk and best to use Verbatim that can burn at 2.4x. Also, make sure your burner is 2.4x compatible. My previous Pioneer 113NP would not work when trying to burn and play the games, so I got the Pioneer 115 and have had no issues at all.

Back to XBL. Some of the games you can download are stealth patched, thus, allowing you to play on XBL and not get banned. There are also servers that you can go on where Microsoft won't check (I think there are at least). If you don't play XBL, you don't have to worry about it.

Some games do come out early to download than the actual release date. You still can play these games online and not risk getting banned because they do have developers, testers, etc who are given the game before the release date to test it out online and regular play.

OP, bump for ya. Wish it had the controllers and Power supply, because my cousin would probably be interested.
DLS Iridium Mids & Tweeters
RF T8004
Alpine IVA-W200 w/ H701 processor running optical and home made RCA's from processor to amps
Odyssey PC 1200 under hood / Odyssey PC 2150 in trunk
Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 ground and power
Kicker 16 awg speaker wire
donpisto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2008   #16 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
checksums are extremely detectable, and thats what they go by.
I have another box that has hacked firmware and have been using it since 2006 on live and not banned.
Old 12-03-2008   #17 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
I have my 360 modded. You can have it modded and still play on XBL. Here's how it works. Microsoft doesn't detect whether your xbox is modded, rather it detects if you are playing a burned game. All you do to your xbox is flash the firmware and there are three different drives. It seems complicated but it is quite simple. All you do is open your xbox, hook up your dvd drive to your computer, boot the computer and run a certain program and flash the firmware.

1. Download the ISO's which are usually around 6 - 7 GB so either use torrents, megaupload or rapidshare

2. Back up an original, however with this, you need a certain DVD reader by Samsung since it is the ONLY DVD drive that will recognize 360 discs, I believe it's known as the Kreon drive.

When backing up any 360 game you need to use dual layer discs, so its best to buy in bulk and best to use Verbatim that can burn at 2.4x. Also, make sure your burner is 2.4x compatible. My previous Pioneer 113NP would not work when trying to burn and play the games, so I got the Pioneer 115 and have had no issues at all.

Back to XBL. Some of the games you can download are stealth patched, thus, allowing you to play on XBL and not get banned. There are also servers that you can go on where Microsoft won't check (I think there are at least). If you don't play XBL, you don't have to worry about it.

Some games do come out early to download than the actual release date. You still can play these games online and not risk getting banned because they do have developers, testers, etc who are given the game before the release date to test it out online and regular play.

OP, bump for ya. Wish it had the controllers and Power supply, because my cousin would probably be interested.
Thanks for explaning that to everyone lol, I wish I did to I only have one set because I got this box from my uncle when he upgraded to a 60 GB pro but he kept the cables for my cousin for her box he got off ebay. I do have an extra controller that I guess I can part with if it'll get this sold.
Old 12-03-2008   #18 (permalink)
Super Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by donpisto View Post

smart man. Tis truth.

i think ima get the 360 now that i know i can modd it.... ps..sorry for threadjack
Old 12-03-2008   #19 (permalink)
140 dB

donpisto is still in the green - This is good

Hope the mods are okay with this, but here is a link that has information on the 360. I'd recommend signing up as well (it's free). Lots of great info and a great place to get games

http://xbox360iso.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Here is a great link with FAQ's: http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=8056
DLS Iridium Mids & Tweeters
RF T8004
Alpine IVA-W200 w/ H701 processor running optical and home made RCA's from processor to amps
Odyssey PC 1200 under hood / Odyssey PC 2150 in trunk
Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 ground and power
Kicker 16 awg speaker wire
donpisto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2008   #20 (permalink)
Super Genius

book marked...
Old 12-03-2008   #21 (permalink)
130 dB

Bumping for the night going to bed
Old 12-04-2008   #22 (permalink)
130 dB

bumping for the morning
Old 12-04-2008   #23 (permalink)
130 dB

afternoon bump
Old 12-04-2008   #24 (permalink)
130 dB

Bump, I found my component cables forgot I had them from my other 360, all you would need is the power brick and your set.
Old 12-04-2008   #25 (permalink)
130 dB

bump

Realm of Excursion » The Market Place » Non-Car Audio