Team Second Skin - Looking For Members! - Realm of Excursion

Old 08-04-2011   #1 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!
Exclamation Team Second Skin - Looking For Members!

That is right, Second Skin Audio is looking for four individuals to become part of Team Second Skin and aid us in our quest for world domination!

The contest starts today, so please read and understand all of the rules, it'll make your and our lives that much easier.
This contest is posted on several forums, so please only one entry per person. If you frequent another forum more often, I would suggest entering over there instead.

The contest consists of three rounds.
Round 1: Initial entry
Round 2: Member voting
Round 3: Final selection

RULES
Round One:
To enter for your chance to become part of Team Second Skin, please post a video showing off your build(s), awards/trophies, whatever you think best showcases your ride, your skill level, and yourself. We're looking for the complete package. If your attitude stinks, we don't want ya.
Those who don't have access to a video camera can still enter, just post a hell of a lot of pictures, a little bit about yourself, and why you think you should be part of Team Second Skin.
Entries must be posted within 30 days of this thread being started.

Round Two:
After 30 days of collecting entries, those who have followed the rules from Round One will be gathered up and a new thread started listing all of the entries. The members of the forum will then vote on who they would like to see at meets, competitions, and to be part of Team Second Skin.
Voting will last for 14 days after this thread has been started.

Round Three:
After 14 days of members voting, we will take the winner of Round Two and enter them with the winners from the other forums where this contest is being held.
Out of all of the winners from Round Two, Second Skin audio will choose at least four to become part of Team Second Skin.
Winners will be notified via PM. A winners list will also be posted on each forum where this contest is being held.

EXPECTATIONS
Members of Team Second Skin will be required to abide by the following.

- A "Team Second Skin" decal must be installed on the front and rear windows of your vehicle. Size of the decal will range depending on the size of your windshield/rear window. A smaller "Second Skin Audio" decal must be placed on both driver and passenger sides of the vehicle. So a total of four decals must be placed on the vehicle, one on the windshield, one on the rear window, one of the passenger's side (location at your discretion), and one on the driver's side (again the location at your discretion). All of these decals will be provided to you at no cost.
Second Skin themed paint jobs are optional and must be approved by us. Of course you would have to pay for this yourself.
- You are required to hit at least four big shows each year in whichever organization you are competing in.
- You must check in and post your results with pictures and or video after you've competed, within a timely manner.
- Please try to hit events with your teammates as often as possible. Of course this isn't always doable because of location or the fact that you might be in two separate events, but you should at least try to support your fellow teammates.

PERKS
Of course there are perks for being part of Team Second Skin!

- 50% off everything Second Skin Audio has to offer.
- Decals and other promotional items. These will be sent out periodically.
- First in line to receive and test new products.
- Street cred.
- And any other stuff we can think of.

THE FINE PRINT*
Second Skin Audio reserves the right to terminate this contest at any point and time.
Second Skin Audio also reserves the right to boot any team member that is unable to abide to the EXPECTATIONS*set forth or if they do not conduct themselves to our high standards. If we get reports or see first hand that you are being an ass or a jerk, we can and will remove you from the team without warning.

This "Team Second Skin" is*new and completely separate from any previously formed team sponsored by Second Skin Audio. The team that was created by the previous owner is no longer the official team.
If anyone has any questions, please email Ken, Max, or myself to prevent cluttering up this thread.

Let The Contest Begin, Round One!
Now that all of the rules are out of the way, lets get this baby rolling!
To enter please post in the following format.

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: i.e. USACi
Comp vehicle: i.e. 1984 VW Rabbit Cabriolet*
Current setup: i.e. Two 18" DC Lvl 4 XL, etc.
Why you should be part of the team: i.e. Post video(s), pictures, and whatever you think best showcases you and you're ride.

Good luck to everyone!
Now lets get it on!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Second Skin Rep Jon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2011   #2 (permalink)
150 dB

tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Team Second Skin - Looking For Members!

jon you need to pm me instead of posting
tony30cl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2011   #3 (permalink)
150 dB

tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

antonio pasquariello
NSPL and MECA
1997 acura 3.0cl

2 12 inch bxi12d4's eclipse and mmats mids/highs
cheapo 4 channel(will be replaced) txi7506 subs amp
i bass race 29.9 and 39.9, beginner 1000< trunk class
best score is a 142.1 (with the old hfi's) at 63 hz
i can get the name out to the carolinas and southern VA maybe further...i have a reputable youtube account ( i am also a partner) most of my stuff can be seen on my channel &#x202a;MrAcuralvr&#39;s Channel&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube i will post vids at least once a week and more...there are no pics unfortuneatly but if they are needed let me know ;0
but most of all...im italian so that automaticly gets me in right?

Old 08-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

if i'm not willing to put a decal on my windsheild should i not enter?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2011   #5 (permalink)
160 dB

Sicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post

LOLZ
Old 08-05-2011   #6 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Second Skin Rep Jon has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
We're a bit flexible on the decals, but we would like to had at least one of the rear or front.
!
Old 08-05-2011   #7 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep Jon View Post
We're a bit flexible on the decals, but we would like to had at least one of the rear or front.
that'll work .

it can go as big as you guys would want on the sides and back but my team nemesis is going on the windsheild.

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: Bassrace and bassboxing
Comp vehicle: 2002 ford expedition
Current setup: in process of rebuilding for 12 sundown sa 15's on 2 sundown ns-1's so no real pics of the current setup as i don't have any of it yet, just an empty expedition
Why you should be part of the team:

-was part of team second skin previously, when it was ants.

-currently part of team sundown and team nemesis

-previously a member of the now defunct team maxxsonics, so i have experience both promoting and providing a good face for a product.

-was the extreme sound productions finale winner and competitors choice winner in 2009. Competitors choice i'll post below

-placed 8th overall in the splmax cup in 2008 in my rookie season, was runner up for rookie of the year, and had the most points in the country out of anyone that was short 1 show(started a new job so i couldn't finish out the series). unfortunately that was the last season of the splmax cup. the ESP challange was brought in to take its place.

-2011 sbn 129.9 bassrace winner

-i already have 3 bulk packs of damplifier pro in my expedition

-i shake every competitors hand that i run against and tell them good run, wheter i win or lose. I am NOT a sore loser. if i lost its my fault and we'll see what i can do to fix it.

-esp competitors choice winner award: that came from in early 2009 my good friend, fellow competitor, and og of bassrace Ed Gardner passed away. his expedition got reposessed . Through a series of events i came into contact with his mother and we located the truck and i bought it. Mike singer and i then finished the Build in the truck and i took it to the first esp finale in 2009 barely playing and won. The vehicle has significant sentimental value to both the bassrace community as well as myself.

the setup that just came out of the truck(was much more sealed off and had different woofers but thats the most recent pic i have.)

^^ last setup i had in my explorer before i sold it.

Last edited by profundus-sanus; 08-07-2011 at 06:19 AM.
profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2011   #8 (permalink)
150 dB

well since i seen nick post it

1 box of alphadamp once you send it
hehe
car is in my siggy

Last edited by tony30cl; 08-05-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 08-05-2011   #9 (permalink)
160 dB

armykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

kyle brown

2000 daewoo nubira

2 Diamond D6 12s(soon to be replaced by 2 custom 15s with ti baskets and 3hps)
going to be a "trunk wall"
AT3000.1D
3 way custom atomic comps
zxi150.4

USACI is the only thing around here. I run in the stock trunk class
My first event I took first place with a score of 145.9, had the Car metered about a month and does 146.2, I've since replaced the amp with a bigger better one.

lets put some second skin over this or replace it!

3 RLi 10s

HC2000 need more deadner!

whats going in the doors

the car

6k HIDs head lighs and fogs

trying to find a second

more stuff to cover up

finished setting the AT3000.1D

the head unit

my first install in this car, D3 12s, memphis pr amps, running rockford highs

official score

my trophy aka Jimmy

plan for the doors

the current setup

car walk through. I'll make an official i want to be on the team video later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWYqO2_hbvU

Youtube-

Last edited by armykyle1; 08-05-2011 at 02:16 PM.
armykyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2011   #10 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

Keep those entries coming!
!
Old 08-16-2011   #11 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

Thank you to everyone who have already entered.

Just a little over two more weeks left for you to enter.

If you have any questions before submitting your entry, just drop me a line @ the email address listed in my signature.
Later,
!
Old 08-22-2011   #12 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

perfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

to start off im in the same boat pro is in, i need to not put the banner on my windshield i need to save that spot. but i have no problems putting the other 3 on and as big as you want them

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: MWSPL extreme 3 (30 second average on music a foot out the passenger window wall class)
Comp vehicle: 2006 jeep commander
Current setup: truck is going to be ready for next season, still have to do the install but i have a pair of custom built 18's with ground zero plutonium motors and a dc12k
Why you should be part of the team: im a great spokesman, i am great at promoting products, i will make sure that everyone knows the difference second skin makes in there rides second skin damplifier pro comparison - YouTube truck is already started with some second skin products and i love them

perfect_prefect is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2011   #13 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

One week left to enter folks! Get those pics and vids shot and posted!

And thanks again for entering!
!
Old 08-29-2011   #14 (permalink)
150 dB

i stil have a TON left to do some other spots like fender wells and roof

Realm of Excursion » Vendors » SecondS