Subwoofers Discuss anything about subwoofers.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
130 dB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Koenig is still in the green - This is good
Default Obsidian Subwoofers. is this too good to be true?

So i just recently discovered a new sub woofer brand browsing through the forums called Obsidian audio. apparently a Sundown audio member teamed up with another member from Stereo Integrity forming this new brand and from what i've heard and seen from you tube videos ( not the most reliable source) but theses sub woofers look like the real deal. the catch though is the crazy low prices... surely there cant be a 15" sub woofer out there that can handle 600-1000 watts rms with superior sound quality for only $200 right??? if theres anything ive learned about Car audio is that you get what you pay for... so tell me why this subwoofer is going for a measly $200? whereas i would figure a sub woofer as nice as i believe it be would go for at least double that? Please prove me wrong... has anybody ever experienced these woofers in person? i really want to find out more about these puppies...
Old 12-10-2011   #2 (permalink)
Sexy SPL

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
armykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Obsidian Subwoofers. is this too good to be true?

yea they're the real deal
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
armykyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #3 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
SINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Yes yes yes they are the real deal lol.... they can afford those prices because they are a no nonsense company that builds good ish and owned by real car audio guys... Buy some of their subs and you won't regret it.

they are also coming out with a new amp line soon.

plus their 18s will be on presale 148$ + shipping in 4 to 6 weeks. I am gonna jump on that.

There are companys out there will amaze you with quality for a low price... I am kind of a maxxsonics nut hugger but their brz amps are great for the price. The crunch gpv is a great example of a 60 dollar sub that handles 600 to 800 rms daily with ease and sounds good doing it. Just gotta know where to look man.

But yes Obsidian would be a good choice. they have a facebook. I would read through their posts to get a better feel of their company.
Ohio Gen 300 amp alt
SKBT100.. (might be replaced with NSB90)
97 Tahoe LT
SINTORMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

I'll be buying an OA amp as soon as they go on pre-order. Obsidian Audio is a great company
Cadence ZRS-C9
HAT Imagine 6.5s active
Rockford Fosgate 360.3
Burkem_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #5 (permalink)
160 dB

Darkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

the subs are great man. sq is unbelievably good from them, there louder than my r's were also.

H/U - Nexus 7
Amps - Hifonics 1700, Alpine 200
Subs - Obsidian 15's in 5.1 cubic at 32hz 8.5" port
Mids/High - Fronts= JBL GTO, Rears= Alpine Type R
Power - 4 runs - 1/0 Audio Technix wire, Stock alt(had a tenney alt. they are absolute crap)., Spv70, 34/78EXTAGM

Darkmage1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #6 (permalink)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage1991 View Post
the subs are great man. sq is unbelievably good from them, there louder than my r's were also.
hellz yea!

they sound awesome.

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #7 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
hellz yea!

they sound awesome.
Interesting comparison to a DD 9512

http://www.stereointegrity.com/image...s_Obsidian.jpg

Warning: I will more than likely offend you.

666WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #8 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
cxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

i never knew stereo integrity was associated with them
si made some of the best subs evar(im my slightly biased opinion ), so i see absolutely no reason why obsidian wouldnt be awesome, especially for the price

edit. just looked at that graph
145 db on <500 watts. thats pretty ridiculous.

cxa0897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #9 (permalink)
130 dB

Dr.BeatGood has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Dr.BeatGood has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Dr.BeatGood has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Dr.BeatGood has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Dr.BeatGood has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Dr.BeatGood has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Dr.BeatGood has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koenig View Post
so i just recently discovered a new sub woofer brand browsing through the forums called obsidian audio. Apparently a sundown audio member teamed up with another member from stereo integrity forming this new brand and from what i've heard and seen from you tube videos ( not the most reliable source) but theses sub woofers look like the real deal. The catch though is the crazy low prices... Surely there cant be a 15" sub woofer out there that can handle 600-1000 watts rms with superior sound quality for only $200 right??? If theres anything ive learned about car audio is that you get what you pay for... So tell me why this subwoofer is going for a measly $200? Whereas i would figure a sub woofer as nice as i believe it be would go for at least double that? Please prove me wrong... Has anybody ever experienced these woofers in person? I really want to find out more about these puppies...
good stuff man!

Previous Setups: 2 CVR15D4 on Hifonics Brutus 1000D @ 1ohm tuned to 35hz, 2 DD1508D4 @ 35hz on Hifonics Brutus 1500D, 2 GPV12D4s @ 33hz on DSC2000.1D, 1 GPV12D2 @ 33hz on HTG2600D, 1 RE SE15D2 2 cubes sealed on HTG2600D. RE SE15 4ft3@32hz on Brutus 1000.

Current: Incriminator Death Penalty 12D2 on Skar SK-1500, 2ft^3 tuned 35.5hz
Dr.BeatGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #10 (permalink)
130 dB

marrio30 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersmarrio30 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

great subs for the moneys Mane...
Subs - (2) D2 12in obsidian audio

Sub Amp - hifonics brz2100d @ .5 ohms
Box - 4 cubed @ 35hz
Big3 -2 awg welding wire & 25" -2 awg tsunami wire
Batt - Duralast Gold & 55ah rear batt
Northeast Ohio to Mississippi
marrio30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #11 (permalink)
150 dB

smfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Yepper! They are sweet. I'm running four 15s at almost 1000 watts to each clamped, with no problem. They will get a little hot after awhile but all subs will do that. I don't know of anything that can beat them for the price. And a lot of subs can't beat them for twice the price.
smfonic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #12 (permalink)
140 dB

Truebassjunkie777 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Truebassjunkie777 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Truebassjunkie777 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Truebassjunkie777 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Truebassjunkie777 has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

my friend replaced his type R 15" with a obsidian 15". and the difference was amazing!!! not only was it sooooo much louder then the type R even in the same box on the same amp. but it sounded soo much cleaner!!! and for the price you really cant go wrong.
1/0 welding cable
XS power XP3000
2 Sundown SA-12s
Incriminator audio I65C components
Team Bad Intentions

Truebassjunkie777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #13 (permalink)
150 dB

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Boosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

I usually cheer for the underdog anyways and look for reasons to undermine hype about the mainstream stuff. The graph that 666 showed is pretty cool too. The 9512 is like a mack truck compared to the motor on the OA, but according to the graph the OA was right there with it.

Boosted77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #14 (permalink)
160 dB

666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted77 View Post
I usually cheer for the underdog anyways and look for reasons to undermine hype about the mainstream stuff. The graph that 666 showed is pretty cool too. The 9512 is like a mack truck compared to the motor on the OA, but according to the graph the OA was right there with it.
The OA was on more power to keep up with the DD but was still within 3db on the same kind of power. Impressive for a sub rated at almost 1/3 the RMS.

Old 12-10-2011   #15 (permalink)
140 dB

BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

Dammit! y'all got me wanting to sell my Treo, lol! but the OA's can't handle 2000 wrms can it?
Amp: Sundown SAZ-1500
Sub: Psi repaired Treo SSX 12
Electrical: O'Reilly Agm front, 320amp Mechman alt Shuriken BT100 (possible)

Build log:
BiggJern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #16 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJern View Post
Dammit! y'all got me wanting to sell my Treo, lol! but the OA's can't handle 2000 wrms can it?
2 of them probably would and you could buy 2 for the price of a Treo SSX then have more cone area...

Old 12-10-2011   #17 (permalink)
140 dB

BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666WMD View Post
2 of them probably would and you could buy 2 for the price of a Treo SSX then have more cone area...
true, but it'll take up more room than I could afford too, tho
Amp: Sundown SAZ-1500
Sub: Psi repaired Treo SSX 12
Electrical: O'Reilly Agm front, 320amp Mechman alt Shuriken BT100 (possible)

Build log:
BiggJern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #18 (permalink)
150 dB

little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

If i had known about OA, i would have bought one instead of my sdc2.5. Now im tempted to sell my 15" too :/ Anybody think it would be a good sell?

3 12 Obsidian V3's sitting in my room

Team Hz My Wallet ~ Member #9001
W.I.P
little-kid-wit-bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #19 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJern View Post
true, but it'll take up more room than I could afford too, tho
Maybe, maybe not. 2 12's in a super shallow max width enclosure would probably leave you heaps of room in the trunk.

Old 12-10-2011   #20 (permalink)
150 dB

little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

THere coming out with 18's too. The pre order is extremly cheap for those too. An 18" for less then $190??? I might put my 15" up on craigslist now.

3 12 Obsidian V3's sitting in my room

Team Hz My Wallet ~ Member #9001
W.I.P

Last edited by little-kid-wit-bass; 12-10-2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: spelling error
little-kid-wit-bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #21 (permalink)
160 dB

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
cxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

that 18 is an incredible deal. i wish i had the space for one

cxa0897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #22 (permalink)
160 dB

Darkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-kid-wit-bass View Post
If i had known about OA, i would have bought one instead of my sdc2.5. Now im tempted to sell my 15" too :/ Anybody think it would be a good sell?
the obsidian was still in pre production when you got your sdc iirc, i remember when you asked about the sdc and that was a ways back.

edit: A goo 15" subwoofer? i was right you asked about the aq back in 2010 obsidian was in pre-production then.

H/U - Nexus 7
Amps - Hifonics 1700, Alpine 200
Subs - Obsidian 15's in 5.1 cubic at 32hz 8.5" port
Mids/High - Fronts= JBL GTO, Rears= Alpine Type R
Power - 4 runs - 1/0 Audio Technix wire, Stock alt(had a tenney alt. they are absolute crap)., Spv70, 34/78EXTAGM

Darkmage1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #23 (permalink)
160 dB

SINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSINTORMAN has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-kid-wit-bass View Post
THere coming out with 18's too. The pre order is extremly cheap for those too. An 18" for less then $190??? I might put my 15" up on craigslist now.
I am buying 2 18's for 148$ a piece + shipping. Gonna wall out my pt hopefully
Ohio Gen 300 amp alt
SKBT100.. (might be replaced with NSB90)
97 Tahoe LT
SINTORMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #24 (permalink)
130 dB

Koenig is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxa0897 View Post
that 18 is an incredible deal. i wish i had the space for one
I know i'm about to buy one anyway for my house, and to take with me to festivals... and i might get a 15 for my camaro too.
i have a feeling once a lot of people discover Obsidian their prices might go up so i feel like i need to jump on the obsidian train while its still such a great deal
Old 12-10-2011   #25 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
I know i'm about to buy one anyway for my house, and to take with me to festivals... and i might get a 15 for my camaro too.
i have a feeling once a lot of people discover Obsidian their prices might go up so i feel like i need to jump on the obsidian train while its still such a great deal
I think they will always be cheaper than the Sundowns so I doubt popularity will affect any price rises.

Realm of Excursion » Car Audio Discussion » Subwoofers