orion hcca 12.2 - Realm of Excursion

Subwoofers Discuss anything about subwoofers.

Old 08-29-2013   #1 (permalink)
0 dB

infinitiboi1 is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...
Default orion hcca 12.2

Jus bought it
Says its a dual 2 sub
What should.voice.coils.read in.ohms?
Also
I have a mmats3500.1
How should.i Wire this sub to this amp?

I am kinda new to subs of.this.size

Also.who makes the best box for orions?

Fatbox is.best iv seen.thus far?
infinitiboi1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2013   #2 (permalink)
140 dB

nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!
Default Re: orion hcca 12.2

A custom enclosure would be your best either Build one yourself or find a shop to build one for you. The coils should each read right around 2.0 they don't have to be dead nuts but they should be really close. The 12 volt has wiring diagrams for how to Wire up your subwoofer what kind of electrical upgrades are you planning to support all that power?
~/ member #4 \~
Car:2004 Grand Prix
H/U:B Clarion CZ702
Wires: 6 Runs Electron Beam 2/0
Batteries: Juicebox Lithium 40ah
Amp: Flatline BA2 7k
Substage: Custom Fi N3 15's
nkrell11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2013   #3 (permalink)
130 dB

Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

RC planes and car audio don't mix well
SAZ-1500 V1
Pos & Neg FA 2/0
SSA Gcon 12 in 3 cubes at 29Hz

Quote:
Ni I'm trying to get him arrested for theft cause that much moofer for that price is an out right steal
Squeezumz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013   #4 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

lol, does that look like a copy and paste off orions site with spam mixed in?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013   #5 (permalink)
Angry old man

Location: Las Vegas,1971-present,someday i'll retire in Idaho
sri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
lol, does that look like a copy and paste off orions site with spam mixed in?
That one got by me.. BANT
Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 mids
Image Dynamics XS-28 tweets
Hifonics GLX1000.1
2 Sundown E10's with a Pete designed enclosure...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sri3850341 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013   #6 (permalink)
140 dB

nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Yeah I though it was when I saw it but whatever some people just don't have anything creative to say so they borrow Orion's website
~/ member #4 \~
Old 08-30-2013   #7 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by sri3850341 View Post
That one got by me.. BANT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrell11 View Post
Yeah I though it was when I saw it but whatever some people just don't have anything creative to say so they borrow Orion's website
i though it was a funny attempt at spam. i'd never seen that much effort before.

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013   #8 (permalink)
Angry old man

Location: Las Vegas,1971-present,someday i'll retire in Idaho
sri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
i though it was a funny attempt at spam. i'd never seen that much effort before.
I was impressed... lol
Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 mids
Image Dynamics XS-28 tweets
Hifonics GLX1000.1
2 Sundown E10's with a Pete designed enclosure...

sri3850341 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013   #9 (permalink)
140 dB

Slobalt7 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersSlobalt7 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersSlobalt7 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

Was there a different post before than what I can see now? To me it just looks like a noob with some decent equipment asking for answers.
Slobalt7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013   #10 (permalink)
150 dB

Beckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slobalt7 View Post
Was there a different post before than what I can see now? To me it just looks like a noob with some decent equipment asking for answers.
Oh that post was deleted

Beckerson1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013   #11 (permalink)
140 dB

Slobalt7 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersSlobalt7 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersSlobalt7 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

Makes since. Lol.
Slobalt7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013   #12 (permalink)
130 dB

Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Was a couple links to some RC planes hence my post
SAZ-1500 V1
Pos & Neg FA 2/0

Quote:
Ni I'm trying to get him arrested for theft cause that much moofer for that price is an out right steal
Old 08-31-2013   #13 (permalink)
0 dB

? I am.not spamming
I am.a real.person.with a real.system.in.need of real help

Did i say something.dumb?
Old 08-31-2013   #14 (permalink)
0 dB

I have a mmats 3500.1
Wana run it.on.the 12.2 orion
Also
I have an fi q 18 that i blew
(Wont.work now)

But if i get 18" q reconed what would be better
Fi q 18
Or orion 12.2 hcca dual 2
(No idea what ohm.my.q was bought used)
Old 08-31-2013   #15 (permalink)
140 dB

No there was a spammer his posts have been deleted and he was banned.
~/ member #4 \~
Old 08-31-2013   #16 (permalink)
0 dB

O ok anyways
Any help anyone?
Also.have a kinetic 2000 i was hoping would.be.enough extra batt
Old 08-31-2013   #17 (permalink)
130 dB

Help with how to wire the sub? Also if that Fi is blown you could have it reconed to whatever resistance you want. Could be a D2, D4, D1...
SAZ-1500 V1
Pos & Neg FA 2/0

Quote:
Old 08-31-2013   #18 (permalink)
0 dB

Its a q tho
U say d?
I kno ohm can change
But a q can be reconed to a diff.sub?

(I thought.motor.and.basket size limit it.to only.be rebuilt as a q series)

If i get q reconed with my.current amp
What would.be most preffered ohm to buy wen.i.get a recone?
Old 08-31-2013   #19 (permalink)
130 dB

D as in dual 2 or dual 4 ohm coils. Not sure how much a reconed Q could take for power but you could always keep the gain low if you got it done as a D2 and wired it up at 1.
SAZ-1500 V1
Pos & Neg FA 2/0

Quote:
Old 08-31-2013   #20 (permalink)
0 dB

With an amp like.mine
A lot of.0 gauge.wire
Regular.size.alternator
And 3500.1 amp
What ohm.should.i.wire at?

Iv had about 5 systems most were always a 2 ohm.setup

Will the orion out bump.the 18" fi q?
Old 09-06-2013   #21 (permalink)
130 dB

dougie503 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersdougie503 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

I love my hccas but it is all about the box you can have the best sub in the world but with the wrong box if will sound like poop . Same with the q ! Just do ur research and ether build a box or have someone build u a box ! I've pushed we'll over the max 4000 to 1 of my hccas and they always impress me !
big 3 all 2/0 gage 4runs of 2/0gage
24 inch rims
sony xav 701bt dvd
2 phoenix gold elite 1s strapped at 1/2 ohm each
subs 2 12.4 orion hcca's

dougie503 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Realm of Excursion » Car Audio Discussion » Subwoofers