Realm of Excursion - ROE Videos - Custom 12" PSI Excursion!

Custom 12" PSI Excursion!

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0
Added by: spencerearl1996, 11-22-2011
Back | Next
Control Menu Views: 1708

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Description
About 500-600 watts rms free air off of a behringer ep2500 in my friend Robert's HT. This thing is a absolute monster!
12" Pulp Cone
6" Dustcap with PSI Sticker
D2 3" 4 Layer Copper Coil
12 Spoke Basket
Unknown Motor But it was off of a Robot Underground Black Eye 12 and it resembles a PSI Platform 1 motor very much, so I called it a Platform 1 cone.
Push Terminals
Single Sewn In Leads
Rated for 1k Rms Daily (It can take this all day everyday)

spencerearl1996
spencerearl1996
11-22-2011, 04:35 PM

Still consider this. If you buy it for $120 or 140 shipped from him you can get a PSI recone from david for $100 and you would have a solid sub for around $240 that can take 1k all day everyday and sound AMAZING.

Boosted77
Boosted77
11-22-2011, 03:15 PM

So it sounded like poo? Ha ha. Okay, there's that to consider next time I have a guy wanting some inexpensive subs. Thanks.

spencerearl1996
spencerearl1996
11-22-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted77 View Post
Schweet. You mentioned that the motor looks to be from a RU black eye. I think it's the older version Orion HCCA motor. I think that's what he posted on his Ebay store.

Quick question, how was the RU sub? Did it blow? How did it sound, and what kind of power was it being fed?

Sorry about the questions, just gotten real close to getting a couple of those from RU in the past.
The motors were bought after the subs were blown. The previous owner hated the robot underground soft parts. But with the psi recones in there it sounds AMAZING. This sub is probably the best sounding sub I've heard and I've heard 100's of setups and several world champion SQ vehicles and this is up there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by User91 View Post
mmm sexy. curious to find what motor that it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovebolt6 View Post
yea show some motor pics from the side

alot of his hard time subs were hcca motors which or tc sound tc9 motors
The specs of the slug diameter and gap don't even come close to matching to a tc-9 so thats why it was odd that he said it was a tc-9 clone. Still a beefy ass motor.

stovebolt6
stovebolt6
11-22-2011, 10:35 AM

yea show some motor pics from the side

alot of his hard time subs were hcca motors which or tc sound tc9 motors

User91
User91
11-22-2011, 09:35 AM

mmm sexy. curious to find what motor that it.

Boosted77
Boosted77
11-22-2011, 09:28 AM

Schweet. You mentioned that the motor looks to be from a RU black eye. I think it's the older version Orion HCCA motor. I think that's what he posted on his Ebay store.

Quick question, how was the RU sub? Did it blow? How did it sound, and what kind of power was it being fed?

Sorry about the questions, just gotten real close to getting a couple of those from RU in the past.

Search

Link to share:
Embed:

Social Bookmark
Digg Bookmark Digg del.icio.us del.icio.us Bookmark
Google Bookmark Google StumbleUpon StumbleUpon Bookmark
Facebook Bookmark Facebook Technorati Technorati Bookmark
Yahoo Bookmark Yahoo YiGG YiGG Bookmark
LinkArena Bookmark LinkArena OneView OneView Bookmark
Mister Wong Bookmark MisterWong WebNews WebNews Bookmark
Live Bookmark MS Live MySpace MySpace Bookmark

Related Media

Links
Buy car audio
buy & sell car audio stereo equipment. Purchase used amps, subs speakers for sale and buy classified listings for 12 volt amplifier and subwoofer sales forum
Car Audio Forum
Buy car audio, Sell mobile audio, Wholesale 12 volt, automotive community forum, sub sub woofer, speakers, amplifier, amps, car audio forum
DIYMA
diymobileaudio.com is the DIY car audio install forum for automotive quality and spl stereo bass. 12 volt audio installation wholesalers buy amps, subs, double din car audio head unit electronics and ipod blue tooth car alarms at discounted prices
Sound Deadener
Sound deadening, vibration damper, cld tile, damping mat. Anti vibration pads for automotive insualtion damping, CDL mat, sound damping, noise killer, vibration damper sound deadener