Realm of Excursion

Realm of Excursion (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/)
-   Announcements, News & Updates (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/announcements-news-updates/)
-   -   R.I.P Kryptonitewhite. (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/announcements-news-updates/74806-r-i-p-kryptonitewhite.html)

666WMD 03-15-2012 12:35 PM

R.I.P Kryptonitewhite.

It's a bit late in the day but some of us only just heard. It's hard to put into words how we feel when we lose someone we may have only known online, but it's a great loss all the same.

KW was always a great help, he had big dreams for tuning low. His efforts showed him to be a true basshead and though I never personally met him, I feel the loss from our community.

Obituary for Jordan Powell

May he find in heaven the frequency he was looking for. :)

Footnote: This has now become something of a tribute for his vision and how well he was liked. - http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/of...hite-when.html

sri3850341 03-15-2012 12:38 PM

Re: R.I.P Kryptonitewhite.

What a great loss for the Bass community... I am very shocked.....

Darkmage1991 03-15-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666WMD (Post 897818)
It's a bit late in the day but some of us only just heard. It's hard to put into words how we feel when we lose someone we may have only known online, but it's a great loss all the same.

KW was always a great help, he had big dreams for tuning low. His efforts showed him to be a true basshead and though I never personally met him, I feel the loss from our community.

Obituary for Jordan Powell

May he find in heaven the frequency he was looking for. :)

Yes, he will be missed, great loss for the community, and not just are community here on roe, but everywhere including other forums and at his home where his family I'm sure misses him greatly.

Krypto showed us what kind of passion you can have for something even if its something like audio. he loved his audio whether that be car or his HT.

Jordan, even the people that didn't see eye to eye with you still respect you for your hard work and determination. you were truly a great man krypto, only wish you would have known that.

And as J said, may you find that frequency in heaven that you want.

R.I.P Krypto.

profundus-sanus 03-15-2012 12:53 PM

RIP man...

never something you want to hear :(

dougie503 03-15-2012 01:01 PM

R.i.p realy love his vids

DankNuggz 03-15-2012 01:16 PM

Terrible news:(

I was just wondering wheres Krypto been.
I always enjoyed his threads and the passion he had for audio.
He inspired me to build my home theater sub, and I'm sad that he didn't get to
see it completed.
His contributions to ROE will be missed.

My condolences to his family, and to those who knew him personally.

I'll be running a 10 hertz test tone until my amp goes into protect in honor of him.

Lac.wit.bass 03-15-2012 01:26 PM

Sad news indeed something like this is almost never expected.

Although I never talked to him on the forum or anything since I just joined not to long ago it seems as though he was a great guy, always determined to go a bit further...

May we keep him and his loved ones in our prayers.

R.I.P
Jordan

Truebassjunkie777 03-15-2012 01:37 PM

I'm sure he is in a better place! It is sad coincidering his age. I always looked forward to what crazy stuff he was gonna get into next. He will be missed.

R.I.P Krypto

little-kid-wit-bass 03-15-2012 01:52 PM

Ahw thats horriable. He is such a great guy. I even learned a few things from him when I first got on this forum when I didnt know alot about audio. Such a nice guy. Well its good to know thats he's in a better safer place.

Rest In Peace, Jordan.

cxa0897 03-15-2012 01:55 PM

Didnt know him well, but i have a lot of respect for his builds that ive seen. definitely a pioneer with a drive to push the limit. he will surely be missed across the community. RIP

BiggJern 03-15-2012 01:56 PM

Whoa!!! R.I.P. man!!! You will be missed!!!

Aaron Clinton 03-15-2012 03:01 PM

Very sad news. We all watched his builds even if we didn't agree with him. Sad day for sure. :(

arcwcb 03-15-2012 03:03 PM

I can't believe that, I always looked forward to his builds, they were always something crazy like a 1000 cu ft box tuned to 2hz. They gave me motivation to do my own thing instead of following the norm. Krypto, R.I.P.

smfonic1 03-15-2012 04:45 PM

I hate to learn of this, he will be missed.

fosg8freak 03-15-2012 04:49 PM

:( :( :( For real, I was hoping this title was a joke or something. I'm shocked :( and for it to have gotten bad enough to take his own life :(

RidinLoudProd 03-15-2012 04:53 PM

Very sad news. May he RIP. I was just watching his youtube vids of the tracks I modified for him the other day. Ill chip in if someone wants to do some type of crazy audio tribute to him. Not for sure what we could do. but feel we should do something.

armykyle1 03-15-2012 05:31 PM

He will be missed for sure. I enjoyed his out of the box/go against the grain thinking. Always trying to learn, instead of just "accepting" general rules. He always admitted when he was wrong, thus being a man. The passion he had for audio in general should give us all some motivation, and strive to be better.

Also something to take from this; some of us might be strangers in person, but we all gather hear for a reason and thus making us friends. If you need to reach out to someone, I'm here to help and I'm sure many others are with me. I might only be 26, but I've seen just about the worst the world has to offer, and some of the most amazing. I make it a point on daily basis to better myself as a human being and culture myself.

LONG LIVE ULF

Burbarry 03-15-2012 06:58 PM

RIP man, I thought maybe your title was going to be about a car wreak or something. Man sucks to see you go. Have fun up there man, send some crazy thunder bass down to us.

Burkem_10 03-15-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burbarry (Post 897879)
Have fun up there man, send some crazy thunder bass down to us.

This was honestly one of the first things I thought of. Yesterday there was some window-shaking thunder here. It was probably just KW running a sine sweep or something. :P

marrio30 03-15-2012 08:36 PM

RIP KRYPMANE, you will be missed. Loved the highs in the van vidz. Always keeping it real!

Silas 03-15-2012 08:49 PM

RIP Krypto. Gonna miss those builds.

SINTORMAN 03-17-2012 08:17 PM

Really makes you wonder about what our world has come too... Worst way to go :( KW was my superhero :( Just wish I was closer to go pay my respects. You will be missed my friend.

twistedchild420 03-17-2012 09:10 PM

Wow...i'm at a lost for words....didn't know the guy personally but have known of him for years....was a good guy....R.I.P. homie! :(

blackdragonx1186 03-18-2012 01:11 AM

I feel choked up reading all the posts... And I'm called an emotionless bastard.
RIP man, you will absolutely be missed.

sventz 03-19-2012 11:03 AM

wow!i didn't know that!eventhough i didn't know krypto in person he was a great guy and spread knowledge in here.RIP bro and keep on disturbing the peace up there.you will never be forgotten