Ty_houstons h2 hummer rebuild - Page 2 - Realm of Excursion

Build Logs Create and share a work log of your install.

Old 05-11-2011   #26 (permalink)
120 dB

Team Nemesis Scott has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Team Nemesis Scott has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Team Nemesis Scott has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Team Nemesis Scott has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Ty_houstons h2 hummer rebuild

Yes it will have all new Wire rca,s...the nine!
Team Nemesis Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2011   #27 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

perfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_houston View Post
A few amps? I blew 2 xxv sampsons, 1 aq20k, and 2 soundigital 8k's...the soundigitals where fixed under warranty, the sampsons and aq20 came out of my pocket...I had no idea my Wire and ground was that bad...live and learn...I'm in good hands now...and here i was blaming the amps...oh and they had the truck for 9 months
that is raw man i feel bad, i see horrible installs like this all the time but never on this grand scale, i know pro will make sure this new install is top notch and you wont have issues like that due to improper installation.

pro are you using that wire you ordered for this build?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
perfect_prefect is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2011   #28 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect_prefect View Post
that is raw man i feel bad, i see horrible installs like this all the time but never on this grand scale, i know pro will make sure this new install is top notch and you wont have issues like that due to improper installation.

pro are you using that Wire you ordered for this build?
i don't believe we are. i'm not sure if that all has been finalized yet or not though.

prolly going to put some deadener on tomorrow and get the floor started.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2011   #29 (permalink)
0 dB

teamNemesisVance has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!teamNemesisVance has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!teamNemesisVance has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!teamNemesisVance has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

this time it will be done right, Scott is the man.

SUB BOX and CENTER CONSOLE by SBC (SCOTT BOWMAN CUSTOMS),Alpine iva-d100 dvd headunit
6 Sundown SA12s,2 Sundown 3500
rockford P450.4,rockford P325.1
Diamond hex components,2 Punch P1 8s for midbass
dual Powermaster 200 amp alternators on custom bracket made by me
9 batteries (7 datasafe hx300s in the rear and 2 Optima blue tops up front)
lots of 1/0 and some 4/0 welding cable
teamNemesisVance is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2011   #30 (permalink)
120 dB

Team Nemesis Scott has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Team Nemesis Scott has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Team Nemesis Scott has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!Team Nemesis Scott has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

I finished the floor today, if it don't rain tomorrow ill start on the box.
Old 05-15-2011   #31 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

time to get some things accomplished today

expect pics tonight

Old 05-15-2011   #32 (permalink)
120 dB

ty_houston is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
time to get some things accomplished today

expect pics tonight
ty_houston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2011   #33 (permalink)
150 dB

Tremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

I can't wait to see some of this finished product. Hate to see the quality of the latest install but I look forward to watching this build come together.
Sundown Audio SAZ-4500
5 - XS Power D3100's
2 Orion HCCA 12.4's in plexiglass topped box.
Pioneer DEH-P7200HD
Pioneer Mids / Highs
Pioneer 800 Mids / Highs Amp.
I love this SPL junk.
Tremonic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2011   #34 (permalink)
170 dB

stuff got held up last weekend, we got the floor done and put a good bit of deadener down on the floor and roof.

we got one side cut today but we'll get a bit more done tomorrow i'm sure..

Old 06-01-2011   #35 (permalink)
130 dB

BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

What's the latest info on the build ? Any new pictures you want to share ?
BigBird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2011   #36 (permalink)
170 dB

got a couple new picks up, should be getting back to building this weekend.

Old 07-01-2011   #37 (permalink)
130 dB

Location: Drama(yes a town with that name really exists!),Greece
sventz has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!sventz has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!sventz has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!sventz has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!sventz has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!sventz has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!sventz has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

wow!i've never seen so much poorly installed equipment in my life!thank god houton you're in the right hands now!no more horror stories from now on
Amps:1.subs:spl dynamics D-9XS 2.mids:2 x ESX Vision2500.2 3.Highs:Formula-X 280.2
Speakers: 1.mids:12x Beyma 8m100/nd 2.highs:6x Beyma CP21-F tweeters
.Subs:4x Spl Dynamics SPL-380D2
157.2db OFFICIAL
Still a work in progress...
sventz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2011   #38 (permalink)
130 dB

Mr. Crunch has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersMr. Crunch has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

I'm so gonna come to hear this And I have dreads, so maybe with can get a hair trick going.

Mr. Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2011   #39 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

perfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

lookin good

perfect_prefect is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2011   #40 (permalink)
120 dB

Got the loading wall done yesterday for a test fit so got to paint inside of the box then attach the loading wall so i should have some more pics for Nick to post.
Old 07-12-2011   #41 (permalink)
0 dB

o Ham Job o is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...

That was rough to look at. haha

The new stuff is looking awesome though, man. Good work!
o Ham Job o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2011   #42 (permalink)
130 dB

BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

looking good man
BigBird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2011   #43 (permalink)
120 dB

gpgtp is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...

Sorry bout the poor install prior, you'll get it straightened out
gpgtp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2011   #44 (permalink)
170 dB

i haven't been very productive on this. scott has been doing most of the work.

our schedules have been conflicting pretty much constantly. hoping to make it back over there this weekend and we can get some stuff knocked out.

Old 07-17-2011   #45 (permalink)
140 dB

SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

I'm loving this re-build thread. I like seeing the before pics. And how messed up it was, and how the new build is coming along and how clean it looks thus far.

Hey pro, can I make a couple suggestions?

Keep the new build pics separate from that mess that you guys tore down. Holy crap! And also, if you could, re-size the pics to fit on forums better....like 800x600. It just makes it easier to view. That's all.

SolemnSinner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2011   #46 (permalink)
140 dB

SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

I could re-size the ones you've posted for you if you like real quick.

Old 07-17-2011   #47 (permalink)
120 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolemnSinner View Post
I could re-size the ones you've posted for you if you like real quick.
Please do..thank you sir
Just found some more dumb sht from the previous slackers..WTF!!
Old 07-17-2011   #48 (permalink)
140 dB

wtf?
I think I just f-ed that all up. Damnit.
Sorry guys.
I resized them and edited the wrong damn post.

f-ck.

Old 07-17-2011   #49 (permalink)
140 dB

nevermind, fixed it.

Should be good to go.

Last edited by SolemnSinner; 07-17-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-17-2011   #50 (permalink)
170 dB

did you seriously just rehost all of those? wowza

my browser resizes them automatically so i just keep them higher res in my photobucket acct. although i guess i have no purpose for doing that.......

Realm of Excursion » Member Contributions » Build Logs