L-K-W-B's Build Log - Realm of Excursion

Build Logs Create and share a work log of your install.

Old 11-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
150 dB

little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!
Default L-K-W-B's Build Log

Audioque sdc2.5 15" (box making) - YouTube

Im not sure if i posted this already, but i uploaded it a few months ago. Its not really a Build log? But then again, i built it. But nobody has seen how bad of a job i did, so i wanna show you all. Its only bad because i wasnt paying attention, i just wanted to hear my bass. So i rushed an didnt realize it till i was done.

Team BangGang
little-kid-wit-bass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2011   #2 (permalink)
140 dB

BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!BiggJern has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Some what of a build log?

Not bad! You posted this kinda late tho, huh? lol
Old 11-11-2011   #3 (permalink)
150 dB

smfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Awesome. There is nothing wrong with this box at all. Keep it up, box building is trial and error. Looks like you have the basics down. You'll only get better as you Build more. Take the box you built, if you like it, and get some vinyl from a local trim shop, a heat gun and good staple gun. Wrapping this is the next step and wrapping takes some practice. But if you want something easy just get some good stretch carpet. Ether way your box will become something you will be proud of.

Good Work!
smfonic1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
160 dB

cxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

nowhere near as bad as i was expecting. the flush mount looks like it came out pretty well. always wanted to do that but im lazy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cxa0897 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
150 dB

little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!little-kid-wit-bass has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Audioque sdc2.5 15" - YouTube

This it what it sounds like on 50 watts. Its louder now because that Sony amp broke it in a tad more. Its still stiff as H3ll tho.

Team BangGang
Old 11-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
Angry old man

Location: Las Vegas,1971-present,someday i'll retire in Idaho
sri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Keep up the good work and keep learning!!!
Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 mids
Image Dynamics XS-28 tweets
Hifonics GLX1000.1
2 Sundown E10's with a Pete designed enclosure...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sri3850341 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011   #7 (permalink)
150 dB

2 12 kicker cvr - YouTube

This is the previous setup i had before, this is the video when i first got my amp. An the first amp ive ever owned. I sold this set-up for the 15". Sold the box an amp for $160, an traded the subs for my netbook, an sold my battery i had to my brother for $20, an bought the 15" for $184

Team BangGang
Old 11-12-2011   #8 (permalink)
150 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sri3850341 View Post
Keep up the good work and keep learning!!!
Thanks.

Team BangGang
Old 11-12-2011   #9 (permalink)
150 dB

2 12 kicker cvr's in my room - YouTube

And this is when they were in my room. Its kinda brings back memories when you were a kid (little-kid-wit-bass) an you had speakers in your room

Team BangGang
Old 02-25-2012   #10 (permalink)
150 dB

hifonics hi-fi 12" - YouTube

This is a video of my old 2 Hifonics hfi 12's in the over sized box i made for it. This was the 2nd speaker box i ever made. Now there's a reason why im showing you guys this video. It may seem like im just showing all my previous builds in a build log, but this video is actually being shown for a reason.

Team BangGang
Old 02-26-2012   #11 (permalink)
150 dB

^^ Does anybody wanna guess the reason why i posted this video as a hint?

Team BangGang
Old 02-26-2012   #12 (permalink)
170 dB

Fallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

That box came out looking quite good. Great job.

Enclosure: 2 cu ft ported, tuned to 33Hz
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2012   #13 (permalink)
160 dB

armykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

you need a daddy

Youtube-
armykyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2012   #14 (permalink)
140 dB

nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Looks pretty good could be a lot worse.
nkrell11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2012   #15 (permalink)
160 dB

Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrell11 View Post
Looks pretty good could be a lot worse.
you're from mt. pleasant eh? do you go to CMU?

go broncos :P
Cadence ZRS-C9
HAT Imagine 6.5s active
Rockford Fosgate 360.3
Burkem_10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2012   #16 (permalink)
140 dB

nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nkrell11 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Yeah I go to CMU.

Fire Up Chips lol.
nkrell11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012   #17 (permalink)
150 dB

Well i guess nobody wants to guess the hint :P So im just going to spoil it. Tomorrow or Wensday, im recieving a package from vminnovations.com that contains 4 12" Hifonics hfi subwoofers A close friend of mines had some extra cash and felt like he wanted to do a good deed for the kid. And i thank him very very much for the thoughtful gift.

Before, i hated these subs to death. They werent loud, and they didnt get low. But now that ive learned from my fellow bass heads 2 years later, i realized it was my fault to why they sucked. I made my box WAY 2 big (Like 4 or 4.5 cubic feet i believe.. ), i didnt know how to tune a box, i used 5/8 partical board, not MDF or birch. And i didnt have an amp. But its mostly the box part because my AQ 15" was wangin' with 50watts. (Thanks to Roe for the free Generic design)

So now that i know more, and have great help from my fellow bass heads here at ROE, im gonna try these again. But its gonna be alot louder this time

Team BangGang
Old 02-27-2012   #18 (permalink)
150 dB

And i checked again. They're coming in tomorrow

Team BangGang
Old 02-27-2012   #19 (permalink)
160 dB

cxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblecxa0897 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

T line them!

Old 02-27-2012   #20 (permalink)
160 dB

Darkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

lol hell yea tline in a house would be bringing down the roof lol

H/U - pioneer
Amps - Sundown SCV3000, jl audio 300/4
Subs - Soundqubed 12" 4.8cu.ft net 34hz tune
Mids/High - mids= Stereo Integrity tm65MKII tweets=Tang Band 28-847SD
Power - 4 runs - 1/0 Audio Technix wire, Mechman 240A., 55ah bat upfront 50ah bat in trunk

Darkmage1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012   #21 (permalink)
160 dB

For four twelves it would probably be the size of an average closet...or 1/2 bathroom

Old 02-28-2012   #22 (permalink)
160 dB

666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxa0897 View Post
For four twelves it would probably be the size of an average closet...or 1/2 bathroom
About 50"H x 50"W x 24"D.....

Warning: I will more than likely offend you.

666WMD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2012   #23 (permalink)
160 dB

Default Re: L-K-W-B's Build Log

yeah...an average closet

itd be along the lines of 18-20 cubes, assuming low 30s fs. thats ridiculous

Old 02-28-2012   #24 (permalink)
150 dB

That would be pretty epic, but no :P Im sick of making boxes because im not good at it just yet. Im already talking to a friend about the design, and its going to be about 7 cubes net tuned @ 32hz with Aero ports. The box is being built to fit an Integra. I really dont wanna have to build another box when i get a car. If anything, i might just find some other subs to use because i cant get rid of these because there a gift. And i have to take care of them so i can maybe pass them on to someone else. I cant get to Volume happy because you know how my electrical will be.

..., But i could clip them to death

Team BangGang
Old 02-28-2012   #25 (permalink)
150 dB

Im waiting for the FedEx guy -.-" Has anyone ever got a FedEx package late? Like as late as it is now? Or Later??? IM DIEING

Team BangGang

Realm of Excursion » Member Contributions » Build Logs