2dr blazer IA build. !? - Page 5 - Realm of Excursion

Build Logs Create and share a work log of your install.

Old 06-04-2013   #101 (permalink)
160 dB

armykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: 2dr blazer IA build. !?

That's a good possibility

Well I thought my window regulator broke or the track system, it randomly popped and the window fell Well I guess it was basshead problem. The three nuts holding the regulator on, fell off. Only managed to find two though But it's all back up and working. Also Did some work on the rear hatch to make it tighter. I basically spaced the latch off a little bit more. It helped. But not enough.

How it looked when I popped the cover off.

Taking the tailgate apart.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
armykyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2013   #102 (permalink)
150 dB

smfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesmfonic1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by armykyle1 View Post
Trying too lol.
For some reason the anticipation is getting to me.
Audio Control EQL
Audio Control 24XS
2002 Ford Expedition
4th Order Wall
(193.2db @ 14HZ)
smfonic1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2013   #103 (permalink)
150 dB

KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

iv got 2 layers of peel and seal and a layer of foam under that....and the gate doesnt move a bit for me its just the crackhead glass latch....just be carefull with it to much latch flex and you will be looking for a new latch....

subscribe for memphis area car audio stuff....or if you need some car audio work done in memphis area just PM me
KickinBlazer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2013   #104 (permalink)
160 dB

armykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

So, I've added more power, quite a bit more. Sound deadener, more bracing internally. Changing my front stage up a little for scrapin too. I've also added some air shocks.

Getting ready for surgery.

Broke a window track bolt trying to work on the doors.

More tweeters

Sealing up the windows. I'll clean the urethane up later.

9PM and still hot as fawk

Super amazing custom brackets.

Youtube-
Old 06-16-2013   #105 (permalink)
160 dB

Left the rear glass release solenoid release plug off when I put the tailgate back together. So I had to squeeze beside the box. Well I forgot a trim clip on the interior of the truck. I was in too deep before I realized.

A little blood lol.

The culprit

Making some new jumpers for the subs.

Tailgate

Ripped the roof brace glue crap.

Youtube-
Old 06-16-2013   #106 (permalink)
160 dB

The air shocks. They're rated from 25-200psi. Right now I'm sitting at 75ish. Almost perfect level and rides great. I had to pull some Wire down but I'll button that up later.

New air shocks, old factory bilstiens. Still had some left in them too.

It's hard to tell, but I gained almost 3" in this pic. I'll do a proper before and after soon.

Couldn't think of another spot and I didn't feel like drilling.

Youtube-
Old 06-16-2013   #107 (permalink)
150 dB

KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

sweet kyle ...ima have to check out them air shocks....ima need some help for the rear of my blazer once i get it running....was thinking spring helpers or air shocks..

subscribe for memphis area car audio stuff....or if you need some car audio work done in memphis area just PM me
KickinBlazer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2013   #108 (permalink)
150 dB

southerntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

I'm going to guess is that amp a kicker warhorse or is a zapco don't know any other amps that Power run through the side instead of the end
Head Unit Pioneer DEH8300SD
Singer 275 (320 peak) Amp H.O. Alt.
Stinger OFC 0GA Power Wire & 0GA Knu Koncepts Kolassus
SSA dual inputs & terminal Distribution blocks
Big 4 done (OFC)
Extra Stinger Agm Batt. X2 (Three total)
4.5cf. Aeroported Enclosure Tuning:32HZ
southerntrendkill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2013   #109 (permalink)
150 dB

southerntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesoutherntrendkill has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

nevermind after looking little closer I believe it's the end of your bus bar my bad
Head Unit Pioneer DEH8300SD
Singer 275 (320 peak) Amp H.O. Alt.
Stinger OFC 0GA Power Wire & 0GA Knu Koncepts Kolassus
SSA dual inputs & terminal Distribution blocks
Big 4 done (OFC)
Extra Stinger Agm Batt. X2 (Three total)
4.5cf. Aeroported Enclosure Tuning:32HZ
southerntrendkill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2013   #110 (permalink)
160 dB

You will see soon!

Youtube-
Old 06-27-2013   #111 (permalink)
160 dB

All kinds of updates. I don't feel like typing a lot so descriptions will be brief.

Roof brace fixed

More deadener.

Tantric mids

Really nice and beefy

Motor fell off one of the subs lol. Grocery run, basshead problems.

That Wire

Fell off

With ultra conservative gains. The truck did 154.7 @40hz(peak with three) with only three subs, 150@30hz and 144@25hz

Youtube-
Old 06-27-2013   #112 (permalink)
130 dB

Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Squeezumz has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
I want those just because I like the look of them, I'm sure they sound decent too
SAZ-1500 V1
Pos & Neg FA 2/0
SSA Gcon 12 in 3 cubes at 29Hz

Quote:
Ni I'm trying to get him arrested for theft cause that much moofer for that price is an out right steal
Squeezumz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2013   #113 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezumz View Post
I want those just because I like the look of them, I'm sure they sound decent too
Mine aren't installed yet. But my buddy does. Very nice for 250 bucks.

Youtube-
Old 06-29-2013   #114 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

sucks when those threaded motors fall off. i had one of my 5200's do that in the middle of a 139.9 bassrace run. felt the back end drop, score dropped, turned it up a couple clicks and still did a 139.9 lol.

luckily i didn't damage the coil when it happened though. You didn't get so lucky

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2013   #115 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
sucks when those threaded motors fall off. i had one of my 5200's do that in the middle of a 139.9 bassrace run. felt the back end drop, score dropped, turned it up a couple clicks and still did a 139.9 lol.

luckily i didn't damage the coil when it happened though. You didn't get so lucky
That must have been stupid loud when it fell.

The motor got caught on the speaker wire before it fell.

Youtube-
Old 07-04-2013   #116 (permalink)
160 dB

Time for them updates!

Sooooooooooooooooooo. I got sick of the low output from my current front stage. Finally got off my ass to put these tantric comps in. Which I paid full price for. I would pay full price again too.

Passenger door getting cut up.

Smoothed it out and tried to flatten the mounting surface a little.

Test fit.

We'll follow up more on this in a few.

Passenger side done for the most part. Had to bore out the hole a little for these tweeters.

Drivers side time.

Smoove. Also as you can see. I filled the gap in with some deadener.

Gonna get some stainless screws when I have time.

Youtube-
Old 07-04-2013   #117 (permalink)
160 dB

To help seal the gap more.

A little close up. Plus some weather stripping.

That tweeter

This is a temp setup too. So I'm not too worried how pretty it is. I'm very very happy with these comps. I know some people won't spend this much, but for 250, they won't disappoint. The tweeter is a tad on the bright side, but I haven't adjusted my EQ to these yet. But they're very detailed with little distortion. The mids are very powerful. They work great in a two way setup. My favorite part, the MIDBASS is amazing! They get low and have perfect punch for mid range. I don't think you'll find another set of comps to out preform these for less than 350 bucks. Really happy

Youtube-
Old 07-04-2013   #118 (permalink)
160 dB

666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
That must have been stupid loud when it fell.

The motor got caught on the speaker wire before it fell.
Go and do some work you lazy piker.

Warning: I will more than likely offend you.

666WMD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2013   #119 (permalink)
160 dB

I guess you missed the work lol

Youtube-
Old 07-04-2013   #120 (permalink)
160 dB

666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible666WMD has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
I guess you missed the work lol
You took some comps out and put some comps in, and you think that's work? No wonder you Yanks think 8 hours is a long day...

Old 07-05-2013   #121 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666WMD View Post
You took some comps out and put some comps in, and you think that's work? No wonder you Yanks think 8 hours is a long day...
I was enjoying the Day of my country's liberation.

Youtube-
Old 07-06-2013   #122 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
I was enjoying the Day of my country's liberation.
From us evil colonial bastards. One day you will have a terrible leader that drags the country down and you will beg the British to liberate you from his dictatorship... oh wait...

Old 07-06-2013   #123 (permalink)
150 dB

Beckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBeckerson1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
From us evil colonial bastards. One day you will have a terrible leader that drags the country down and you will beg the British to liberate you from his dictatorship... oh wait...

Isn't that right

Beckerson1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2013   #124 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Yea, rub it in lol.

Youtube-
Old 07-07-2013   #125 (permalink)
160 dB

Just paid for a Zed audio Leviathan 6ch amp. I'm freaking excited. Found a good deal and couldn't pass it up!

I'll be picking up two more tantric component sets for sure now

In case choo dunno what it is.
ZED Audio Leviathan - II 6 channel amplifier

Some ess que goodness.

Youtube-

Realm of Excursion » Member Contributions » Build Logs