1jltoy (SELLER) - Page 2 - Realm of Excursion

Buyer / Seller Feedback Post your feedback about a buyer/seller you dealt with on this forum.

Old 11-01-2006   #26 (permalink)
150 dB

Ruger is still in the green - This is good
Default Re: 1jltoy (SELLER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonkey
Wow, I know it's a bad situation all around, but after reading this thread, I would never sell to Ruger.

-C

please dont sell to anyone, if you plan to accept money and then ship the item to the wrong house and let the buyer deal with it.

Quote:
ROE
as of now, both the seller and buyer are in a loosing situation. to make things fair, i say 1jltoy should refund half of the orginal payment ~$50. until he gets the problem solved with fedex, ruger should accept the partial refund.
thats cool with me, if he wants to do that.
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2006   #27 (permalink)

1jltoy is still in the green - This is good

Thanks, for the feeback CodeMonkey. Words to the Wise. I am not trying to get away with anything all I want is my sub back or my money & then Ruger will get his. I will do as ROE said till the matter is fixed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1jltoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2006   #28 (permalink)
150 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jltoy
Thanks, for the feeback CodeMonkey. Words to the Wise. I am not trying to get away with anything all I want is my sub back or my money & then Ruger will get his. I will do as ROE said till the matter is fixed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O'RLY .....then he pm's me this.....

I will do as ROE suggest but you have PaypPal involved, thus I am unable to do the $50 refund until they resolve. You will get your money back regaurdless, it just take time.

you cant hide in your pm's

why not give me $50 till either paypal or fedex decides
you have nothing to loose if fedex never gives you
anything anything in 6 mos you still have my money i have nothing.

if paypal wins i will send you $50..... and i dont make shipping mistakes.

Old 11-01-2006   #29 (permalink)

NO, stop your crying Ill just wait till FedEx refunds my money then you will get your. Enough said till then.
POSTED BY Ruger :
no that is unacceptable, you keep wanting to make me wait becuse you messed up.

so give me back 50 dollars till everything is resolved
i assume you have my correct address and can send a money order or check.

the reason i am pissed is becuse if I was in your shoes I would not do this to ANYONE. if i messed up id man up and do whats right, give the buyer back there money and deal with the problem i caused with fedex.

if paypal gives me back $99.00 i will send you $50
if fedex gives you $99.00 you send me my $50
but right now i have nothing and if fedex doesent do anything in 6 mos you have nothing to loose you have my money i have nothing. and when you called fedex they told you, it did not get to me so you know i recieved nothing.

I didnt get refs. dealing like that, & I would PayPal you but it is to late to reason with you.
Old 11-01-2006   #30 (permalink)
150 dB

***ing lyer

if anyone wants to buy some stuff from this azzhole and let him ship it werever the *** he wants, then hold your money.................... then fine buy from his bitch ass.
Old 11-01-2006   #31 (permalink)

mjf595 is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger
***ing lyer

if anyone wants to buy some stuff from this azzhole and let him ship it werever the *** he wants, then hold your money.................... then fine buy from his bitch ass.
wow.

He admitted a mistake was made, and he's rather sure its out of his hands, if the company made a mistake, and you found out that it was delivered to the wrong address and did not go there yourself to sort it out, thats your problem. Let the company eventually resolve this, so what you may have to wait, companies are slow and **** things up.

sure id be pissed if i was in the same situation but, cmon, he is trying to make a compromise with you to sort the things out until they are totally solved . have alittle patience, things will work out.
mjf595 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2006   #32 (permalink)

It isn't funny to post pples PM's is it, & have it known that I sold all that I needed to sell to customers who where nice to deal with unlike your self.
Old 11-01-2006   #33 (permalink)

CaSk is still in the green - This is good

First of all calm down i know it sucks loosing money but quit bitching. i lost 1000 dollars before threw the net. If he wanted to scam you. He woudent have used paypal his real name. And have a tracking number and fedex saying they have shipped it. And he sure as hell woudent be wasting his time trying to defend himself. If you too dident discuss shipping insurance then basically you lost ruger and i dont see how you know 100 percent that it was his fault on the shipping address. Fedex will say it his fault the matter what so they dont have to come out 100 dollars out there pocket. Id say if nothing comes out after a month call it even and seller sould pay 50 bucks and both you accept the loss and learn from your actions. **** happins its life. Im sure your still not living hungry ruger. life goes onat least it wasent a high amount
CaSk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2006   #34 (permalink)
150 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf595
wow.

He admitted a mistake was made, and he's rather sure its out of his hands, if the company made a mistake, and you found out that it was delivered to the wrong address and did not go there yourself to sort it out, thats your problem. Let the company eventually resolve this, so what you may have to wait, companies are slow and **** things up.

sure id be pissed if i was in the same situation but, cmon, he is trying to make a compromise with you to sort the things out until they are totally solved . have alittle patience, things will work out.

PLZ read the whole thread b4 you post or STFU

if he made the mistake is.... out the ****ing window- HE DID MAKE A MISTAKE

i did call fedex and they said not to call them they would call me....

why the **** am i waiting for his mistake to clear up?

a compromize was offered of 50 dollars he accepted, then bitched out in a pm.

im trying to help the slow folk, ill fill you in cause reading pwns you keep the stupid q's coming.
Old 11-01-2006   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
PLZ read the whole thread b4 you post or STFU

if he made the mistake is.... out the ****ing window- HE DID MAKE A MISTAKE

i did call fedex and they said not to call them they would call me....

why the **** am i waiting for his mistake to clear up?

a compromize was offered of 50 dollars he accepted, then bitched out in a pm.

im trying to help the slow folk, ill fill you in cause reading pwns you keep the stupid q's coming.
prove me 2 things.

that this is completely his fault. and that by you doing any of this will solve anything.

just stop complaining here and get something done about it.
Old 11-01-2006   #36 (permalink)
130 dB

blackturkey is still in the green - This is good

how about one of you call "fedex" and have a three way conversation so fedex knows whats going on and they might work faster or something can be worked out?
blackturkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2006   #37 (permalink)
150 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSk
First of all calm down i know it sucks loosing money but quit bitching. i lost 1000 dollars before threw the net. If he wanted to scam you. He woudent have used paypal his real name. And have a tracking number and fedex saying they have shipped it. And he sure as hell woudent be wasting his time trying to defend himself. If you too dident discuss shipping insurance then basically you lost ruger and i dont see how you know 100 percent that it was his fault on the shipping address. Fedex will say it his fault the matter what so they dont have to come out 100 dollars out there pocket. Id say if nothing comes out after a month call it even and seller sould pay 50 bucks and both you accept the loss and learn from your actions. **** happins its life. Im sure your still not living hungry ruger. life goes onat least it wasent a high amount
its just the principle of the thing i would never screw anyone over. i dont really care about the money just his attitude is like he keeping my cash when he made the mistake.

honestly im done with this thread. im just glad ppl see his bs selling practices.
gl to anyone that buys from him. iirc he was in a simaliar wrong address bs a few weeks ago, mabee he just wants to get back at someone that did somthing like this to him who knows im done..
Old 11-01-2006   #38 (permalink)

CaSk is still in the green - This is good

go do some more chores ruger so you can make that 99 dolars back
CaSk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2006   #39 (permalink)
150 dB

Coolwazabi is still in the green - This is good

yeah this happened to me too when i ordered a wiring harness from ebay for $6... he decided to give me 1/2 back now and 1/2 when ups paid him the full amount back... i think thats a good compermise..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Coolwazabi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2006   #40 (permalink)
130 dB

blackturkey is still in the green - This is good

^^ but it would be easier to accept that at 6 bucks but 100 bucks is a dent in ones bank.
blackturkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2006   #41 (permalink)
150 dB

Coolwazabi is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackturkey
^^ but it would be easier to accept that at 6 bucks but 100 bucks is a dent in ones bank.
yeah... but it isn't about the $$$ its about one pretty much stealing behind ur back..

Coolwazabi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2006   #42 (permalink)
150 dB

got off work early today and guess who knocks on the door.......
2 fedex guys saying there here to pick up a package?

i explain to them again, becuse i know there the dumbest folk on the planet at this point. that the shipper did not conferm the address before he shipped them and if they delivered my package to the wrong address why the hell would i have anything.

fedex guy says yea he remembers delivering the item accross the street thats what the package address was its his route. then they walk across the street to try to speak to this guy that only speaks spanish and i got a quick pic of the recipt. btw guy across the street returned it to the post office lol not fedex

and why it's being retrieved FROM 5010?
becuse 1jltoy did not conferm the address when he shipped.
Old 11-02-2006   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
and why it's being retrieved FROM 5010?
becuse 1jltoy did not conferm the address when he shipped.
r

its also just possible the fedex guy ****ed up and just delievered it across the street.
Old 11-02-2006   #44 (permalink)
150 dB

Quote:
r

its also just possible the fedex guy ****ed up and just delievered it across the street.
if you call fedex with the traking number, 5010 is whats in there computers for that package its whats on the sticker and were they delivered it. he did not conferm the address when he shiupped it. how stupid are you, next i expect you to say he had the wrong shoes on that day or somthing please stfu now.
Old 11-02-2006   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
if you call fedex with the traking number, 5010 is whats in there computers for that package its whats on the sticker and were they delivered it. he did not conferm the address when he shiupped it. how stupid are you, next i expect you to say he had the wrong shoes on that day or somthing please stfu now.
well explain this, why do they show up at your house to pick up the package. do you see the problem here?

as opposed to trying to insult me and belittle me, which mind you, are terrible at, try to be constructive.
Old 11-02-2006   #46 (permalink)
150 dB

Quote:
well explain this, why do they show up at your house to pick up the package. do you see the problem here?

as opposed to trying to insult me and belittle me, which mind you, are terrible at, try to be constructive.

retrive means take from. 5010 is not my address ,
i dont have to belittle you, your doing a fine job yourself. reading > you

at this point i know your his friend or somthing if your going to post somthing at least read the facts and stop posting what if's
Old 11-02-2006   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
retrive means take from. 5010 is not my address ,
i dont have to belittle you, your doing a fine job yourself. reading > you

at this point i know your his friend or somthing if your going to post somthing at least read the facts and stop posting what if's
ive never actually talked to the kid, i personally dont have a clue who he is.

im jsut trying to help you find a simple remedy to your problem. bitching here isnt going to get you anywhere. go out and do something about it.
Old 11-02-2006   #48 (permalink)
150 dB

his mistake = his problem.
Old 11-02-2006   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
you do something about it= simpler solution.
Old 11-02-2006   #50 (permalink)
ROE

ROE is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
by the way I DID NOT tpye the address Wrong, The FedEX employee did.
I had copied address from paypal ( in big black letters on white 4"x 6.5" shipping label)
are you talking about the fedex shipping invoice or a shipping label you created? if so, was this shipping label attached to the package? it's fedex duty to cross reference what they print to what is posted on the package.

Quote:
ruger, i know you are pissed off at the situation as i would be too. however, i would suggest you calm down a bit as problems like this unfortunately take time to resolve. a calm and mannerly fashion is the best way to work things out. as of now, 1jltoy has not really scammed you as he admitted the problem and is waiting for a fedex to finish their part. however, as i mentioned, to help alleviate the problem, 1jltoy could offer to refund half of the payment via paypal for now.
ROE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Realm of Excursion » The Market Place » Buyer / Seller Feedback