trade with Youngwork - Realm of Excursion

Buyer / Seller Feedback Post your feedback about a buyer/seller you dealt with on this forum.

Old 01-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
120 dB

1ndatrunk is still in the green - This is good
Default trade with Youngwork

I was trading my amp (Xsite XAD2K) for his amp ( KICKER KX2500). I sent mine out Sat morning Through Fedex and he was supposed to have DHL pick his up from him Fri, Sat, and today(Mon). I sent him a tracking number through pm and he sent me one Sat. His number isn't registered with DHL. I've messaged him about the amp and shipping, but he won't return my messages. He's been on here 3 times since my last one, but the only message he sent was about my amp. What can I do? Has anyone dealt with him in the past?
1ndatrunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
130 dB

deLeo is still in the green - This is good

cancel asap... not worth the risk
Rear doors: JBL GTO 6.5's
Frontstage amp: HiFonics ZXi 4408
Sub: 10" FiQ (1.2 cubes @ 30hz)
Sub amp: Diamond Audio D6 1200.1
deLeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009   #3 (permalink)

Getter is still in the green - This is good

did you get more contact info? like a phone number? did you check his references (ebay paypal roe members etc.) before you traded with him? if he didnt receive the package have a hold put on it or something..
Getter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2009   #4 (permalink)
120 dB

It may be worked out, 'll keep you guys updated
Old 01-20-2009   #5 (permalink)
140 dB

98NeonRT is still in the green - This is good

Dude, that sounds like a scam anyway. A Kicker 2500 for an XSite 2000? No offense, that's just a really stupid trade on his part. Unless money is involved.
98NeonRT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2009   #6 (permalink)
120 dB

He needed Power @1ohm, so I guess it was easier and cheaper to go with a trade rather than buy a new amp. The Xsite does rated power, so he still is getting 2000watts@1ohm rather than 12-1500@1 like he would with the Kicker. I think we may have worked everything out, but I'll only know once the amp gets here

Last edited by 1ndatrunk; 01-21-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old 01-21-2009   #7 (permalink)
150 dB

blackout has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersblackout has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersblackout has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

good luck, i hope it works out for ya

REF'S - JMelton86, Nuboot69, GSuchyta,
C3 Customs, CRX11, Tstephens11, Sierrawithdaslap

R.I.P. JOSH TEMPLE
blackout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2009   #8 (permalink)
120 dB

Thanks I do too. He shipped today, so we'll see if its legit
Old 01-21-2009   #9 (permalink)
140 dB

fox_racin4 is still in the green - This is good

i was gunna trade with him.... kinda glad i didnt now
fox_racin4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2009   #10 (permalink)
120 dB

Justncase is still in the green - This is good

Wow, this site is nothing like Florida spl, seems to be a bunch of bs going on
Justncase is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2009   #11 (permalink)
140 dB

what has happend with this deal?
Old 01-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
120 dB

He sent me a bogus amp, a volfenhag, but the good news is that since I checked the weight of his shipment and realized that it was too light to be the kicker, I sent him some of my broken amps I had laying around, lol. It was a nice try though, but I've been trading on forums too long to be played that easily
Old 01-24-2009   #13 (permalink)
150 dB

blackout has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersblackout has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersblackout has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndatrunk View Post
He sent me a bogus amp, a volfenhag, but the good news is that since I checked the weight of his shipment and realized that it was too light to be the kicker, I sent him some of my broken amps I had laying around, lol. It was a nice try though, but I've been trading on forums too long to be played that easily
lol, i would have sent him a bag of dog ****

REF'S - JMelton86, Nuboot69, GSuchyta,
C3 Customs, CRX11, Tstephens11, Sierrawithdaslap

R.I.P. JOSH TEMPLE
blackout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2009   #14 (permalink)
140 dB

bball09124 is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
So you guys both attempted to scam each other? There are so many incongruencies in your story I don't even know where to begin.

First of all, DHL was supposed to pick his amp up three days in a row? So he says he shipped it, and gives you a bogus tracking number on Saturday. Then you say he actually ships it out on Wednesday. According to your first post, you shipped your Xsite amp on Saturday. It (most likely) would have arrived at Youngwork's home before he even shipped it out (Wednesday).

I can only assume that you sent him a broken amp initially, rather than you recalling your shipment of the Xsite only to waste more money on shipping a broken amp to Youngwork.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bball09124 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2009   #15 (permalink)
Wanna get in my van?

nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

sounds like a case of a pair of scammers got scammed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Team Sundown
Sundown Audio Ohio Sales rep
Quote:
Im outa here like a heard of turtles
nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2009   #16 (permalink)
120 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball09124 View Post
So you guys both attempted to scam each other? There are so many incongruencies in your story I don't even know where to begin.

First of all, DHL was supposed to pick his amp up three days in a row? So he says he shipped it, and gives you a bogus tracking number on Saturday. Then you say he actually ships it out on Wednesday. According to your first post, you shipped your Xsite amp on Saturday. It (most likely) would have arrived at Youngwork's home before he even shipped it out (Wednesday).

I can only assume that you sent him a broken amp initially, rather than you recalling your shipment of the Xsite only to waste more money on shipping a broken amp to Youngwork.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
sounds like a case of a pair of scammers got scammed
That couldn't be further from the truth. I have numerous dealings on ca.com and have never scammed anyone. Once he changed his story of the shipping day more than once i went ahead and shipped him something just to see if he was legit and would even actually ship. he had DHL pick up the amp from him, finally, but not on the agreed upon day whidh sent up a red flag for me. He had a low post count on here and on ca.com so I was skeptical anyway.

Bball, I have actually done business with you before when I first arrived here. I sent you a deposit on your SSI, but changed my mind and never said a word about the deposit. I felt I owed you that for wasting your time.

I would have asked him to ship first if I was on ca.com because of my ref numbers and high post count, but since I had been away from this site and have no refs here, i didn't think he would go for that. I would rather lose $15 in shipping rather than 300 for my amp. If the Kicker would've been legit I would've shipped that day, no question.
Old 01-25-2009   #17 (permalink)
140 dB

bball09124 is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
That couldn't be further from the truth. I have numerous dealings on ca.com and have never scammed anyone. Once he changed his story of the shipping day more than once i went ahead and shipped him something just to see if he was legit and would even actually ship. he had DHL pick up the amp from him, finally, but not on the agreed upon day whidh sent up a red flag for me. He had a low post count on here and on ca.com so I was skeptical anyway.

Bball, I have actually done business with you before when I first arrived here. I sent you a deposit on your SSI, but changed my mind and never said a word about the deposit. I felt I owed you that for wasting your time.

I would have asked him to ship first if I was on ca.com because of my ref numbers and high post count, but since I had been away from this site and have no refs here, i didn't think he would go for that. I would rather lose $15 in shipping rather than 300 for my amp. If the Kicker would've been legit I would've shipped that day, no question.

Perhaps you are being honest, but that just doesn't make any sense. I can understand why you would have been leery about continuing with the trade, and I would have halted the transaction as well. What would be the point of sending him a broken amp? You are still spending money on shipping, and if Youngwork was an honest seller you would look like the scammer here.

I apologize if you were not intending to scam him, but when you send someone a broken amp when they are expecting to receive one in good condition, thats a scam. That does not make it right at all that Youngwork was in the wrong as well, but I think it would have been a little wiser to just stopped the transaction before it took place. Like I said, you would look like a scammer if Youngwork was true to his word.

Last edited by bball09124; 01-25-2009 at 12:42 AM.
bball09124 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2009   #18 (permalink)
140 dB

i was going to work a trade out with youngwork

as soon as i told himi would drive to his town to pick it up and do the trade he stopped contacting me...
Old 01-25-2009   #19 (permalink)
140 dB

NewVega is still in the green - This is good

i wouldn't have sent him anything. what a loser.
Old 01-25-2009   #20 (permalink)
120 dB

One_Crazy_dude is still in the green - This is good

ban the scammers
One_Crazy_dude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2009   #21 (permalink)
160 dB

Toyota Thundra is still in the green - This is good

Ummmm.... What the FU*K dot com. I cant even.....reply sensibly to this. WHAT THE F**K is wrong with both of you?

Since I got laid off, in January, ^^^ has been paying my bills, click the link to learn more.
Toyota Thundra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2009   #22 (permalink)
120 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball09124 View Post
Perhaps you are being honest, but that just doesn't make any sense. I can understand why you would have been leery about continuing with the trade, and I would have halted the transaction as well. What would be the point of sending him a broken amp? You are still spending money on shipping, and if Youngwork was an honest seller you would look like the scammer here.

I apologize if you were not intending to scam him, but when you send someone a broken amp when they are expecting to receive one in good condition, thats a scam. That does not make it right at all that Youngwork was in the wrong as well, but I think it would have been a little wiser to just stopped the transaction before it took place. Like I said, you would look like a scammer if Youngwork was true to his word.
I see your point, and in hindsight I would have to agree with you on that. As stated, when the deal looked shady I decided to send him the other amp and if it would have been legit, then he would have recieved the right amp the same day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Crazy_dude View Post
ban the scammers
I hope you're not speaking about me
Old 01-25-2009   #23 (permalink)
120 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Thundra View Post
Ummmm.... What the FU*K dot com. I cant even.....reply sensibly to this. WHAT THE F**K is wrong with both of you?
I wasn't trying to get scammed, been there done that. If you don't like my decision then thats fine, don't deal with me. I'm just trying to let everyone know what was going on. I could've very easily kept my side of the story clean and made myself look like the good guy, but I would rather be honest and tell ALL of the story so no confusion would come about.
Deal with it, or don't. Either way it makes me no difference.
Old 01-25-2009   #24 (permalink)
160 dB

Toyota Thundra is still in the green - This is good

I dont know man, I meant no harm. Two wrongs as they say...

Since I got laid off, in January, ^^^ has been paying my bills, click the link to learn more.
Toyota Thundra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2009   #25 (permalink)
120 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Thundra View Post
I dont know man, I meant no harm. Two wrongs as they say...
I feel you, and I realize now that I could've saved myself some cash and time, but thats just one more thing I learned this week.

Realm of Excursion » The Market Place » Buyer / Seller Feedback