dont trust or buy from SquishY - Realm of Excursion

Buyer / Seller Feedback Post your feedback about a buyer/seller you dealt with on this forum.

Old 04-22-2010   #1 (permalink)
130 dB

notloudenuff is still in the green - This is good
Default dont trust or buy from SquishY

i bought and paid for an amp (aq2200) from SquishY a lil over a day ago and everything was going smooth. he told me all he needed to do was get a box to ship it in and it would be out at the very latest by 1:00 pm yesterday afternoon. well i woke up this morning to find a pm from him saying

" Hey man, very sorry but someone local called me about the amp and offerd 250$ cash and going to pick it up. Normally the couple dollars wouldn't be an issue but I listed the stuff because I need the money to get out of audio for a bit. I'll be sending yours back today when I get the login for paypal again."

what b.s., i already paid for the amp and if he would have sent it off by the 1:00 deadline he set it would have never been an issue.

(for anyone interested in all the pm's i can provide them)

this guy is a joke, the only plus side to all this is that i did get my money back but i still think it is bullsht that he turned shady so quick for an extra 25 bux.

he has a sub listed on here and an amp so beware. he also informed me that he could care less about his rep so this leads me to believe that he could care less who he screws around.
memphis 1100watt (sub)
deck: kenwood 7" touch screen
wire: 2 runs stinger 1/0 throughout
interiors: 2 memphis component sets 5 1/4's
batteries: 2 optima red tops
alt: 220 amp
notloudenuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2010   #2 (permalink)
Almost Banned

SquishY is still in the green - This is good
Default Re: dont trust or buy from SquishY

It was all stated that this stuff is being sold not because I simply want to upgrade my setup but because I need the money for bills. Keeping sure my rent is paid this month so that me and the lady can stay here comes before anything, so yes I did sell it to someone local for more money, which netted me more cash in hand since I did not have pay the shipping as well.
[CENTER][COLOR=#000080]AQ2200D[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=#000080]Alpine CDA-9886[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=#000080]Polk-MOMO Coax(good front stage to come later)[/COLOR][/CENTER]
SquishY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2010   #3 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishY View Post
It was all stated that this stuff is being sold not because I simply want to upgrade my setup but because I need the money for bills. Keeping sure my rent is paid this month so that me and the lady can stay here comes before anything, so yes I did sell it to someone local for more money, which netted me more cash in hand since I did not have pay the shipping as well.

doesnt matter, u already had my money and agreed to sell the amp to me.
if you would have had it sent by the time you said it would be it would have never became an issue. if you wanted 250 + shipping you should have never said 235 shipped.
face it you were in the wrong with backing out of a done deal.
memphis 1100watt (sub)

Old 04-22-2010   #4 (permalink)
Wanna get in my van?

nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

meh if he really wanted to screw you he wouldnt have refunded you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Team Sundown
Sundown Audio Ohio Sales rep
Quote:
Im outa here like a heard of turtles
nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2010   #5 (permalink)
Stand back and watch this

RidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

agree with notloud, thats BS! a deal is a deal. he had the money to you first and it was considered sold, if anything you should of sent him his money back, PLUS half of the difference between the 2 prices, so he would of got $12.50 more back. you cant take someones money and consider it sold then sell it for more to someone else, it dont work that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RidinLoudProd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2010   #6 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
meh if he really wanted to screw you he wouldnt have refunded you
very true but either way i think its bullsht.
think of it this way, say you bought something on ebay and they turn around and sell ur item to some one else for more $. how pissed would you b?

more or less its about the principal, u dont do that to someone
memphis 1100watt (sub)
Old 04-22-2010   #7 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinLoudProd View Post
agree with notloud, thats BS! a deal is a deal. he had the money to you first and it was considered sold, if anything you should of sent him his money back, PLUS half of the difference between the 2 prices, so he would of got $12.50 more back. you cant take someones money and consider it sold then sell it for more to someone else, it dont work that way.
i like that idea but i doubt it would happen seeing as though he sold me out for a measly 25 bux more
memphis 1100watt (sub)
Old 04-22-2010   #8 (permalink)
Wanna get in my van?

nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!nick has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

its messed up but if I needed money badly Ill admit Id do the same thing. think of it this way your selling a Car one guy comes by and wants it but has to go get a loan and wile your waiting another guy comes by and wants it and has the cash in hand you almost have to sell it to the guy with the cash

Team Sundown
Sundown Audio Ohio Sales rep
Quote:
Im outa here like a heard of turtles
nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2010   #9 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
its messed up but if I needed money badly Ill admit Id do the same thing. think of it this way your selling a Car one guy comes by and wants it but has to go get a loan and wile your waiting another guy comes by and wants it and has the cash in hand you almost have to sell it to the guy with the cash

agreed but the thing is that it was already sold to me, he had my money in his account. if i woulda said "hold it for me" and he sold it to someone else before i could get him the $ then i wouldnt have cared.

to b honest with u i owned the amp because he already had my money.
so in other words he sold something that didnt belong to him anymore.
memphis 1100watt (sub)
Old 04-22-2010   #10 (permalink)
Administrator

johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Someone just made my **** list.

johnecon2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2010   #11 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
Someone just made my **** list.

hope ur not meaning me?
memphis 1100watt (sub)
Old 05-22-2010   #12 (permalink)
150 dB

Ali1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersAli1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersAli1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

as long as he gave you the money back, i don't see a problem.

The man gotta keep his family under a roof for god sakes. he's gonna take a fall on the house because he verbally agreed with someone, but someone else offered a bigger offer.

just stfu and be glad you got your refund... like nick said, be glad you got a refund. as many scammers on these forums lately, you should put a smile on your face...

Quote:
No its not illegel to have your back window blocked as long as you have side view mirrors, or else all of us with walls would be in jail lol.
Ali1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2010   #13 (permalink)

RidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

how would you feel if u called a pizza place, placed a order, when you went to pick it up and pay for it, they say oh we sold it to someone else they offered us $2 over actual price for it. you got to wait another 45 minutes. YES more money is more money but a deal is also a deal.

Old 05-22-2010   #14 (permalink)
150 dB

Ali1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersAli1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersAli1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

the man gotta live under his roof son..... let me cut your paycheck in half and then see if you don't do the same thing hoe

Quote:
No its not illegel to have your back window blocked as long as you have side view mirrors, or else all of us with walls would be in jail lol.
Old 05-22-2010   #15 (permalink)
150 dB

how about you offered someone a car for a price, you made the deal, waiting on title. another guy comes around and offers 8000 more. You won't take the additional 8k and refund the original buyer?

Quote:
Old 05-22-2010   #16 (permalink)

nope, ill tell him to wait a bit if the deal dont go threw then ill sell it to him, but the thing is, he already paid the money. its not like he was even waiting for the money. he already had the cash.

you can also go rob a bank, steal from a old lady or something like that 2 if you NEED cash but you dont because its wrong. same with what he did, you just dont do it. it was already a done deal. he should of contacted him and asked hey someone offered me more money, you be ok if i sold it to him, refunded your money plus half the difference? or something like that? it was already sold, he no longer had owner ship of it in my eyes.

Old 05-22-2010   #17 (permalink)
130 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali1 View Post
as long as he gave you the money back, i don't see a problem.

The man gotta keep his family under a roof for god sakes. he's gonna take a fall on the house because he verbally agreed with someone, but someone else offered a bigger offer.

just stfu and be glad you got your refund... like nick said, be glad you got a refund. as many scammers on these forums lately, you should put a smile on your face...
if the guy was lookin for the highest dollar he should have put a higher asking price on it or put it up on ebay or cl.
bottom line is that he already had my money so therefor that amp was technically mine not his anymore.
so how bout u stfu and just wait till something like this happens to you
memphis 1100watt (sub)
Old 05-22-2010   #18 (permalink)
140 dB

SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Notloudenuff is in the right, in this instance.
The money was already accepted, the sale was final.
What Squishy did amounts to basically breaking a contract.
It's a sketchy thing to do, but under his circumstances, I understand why he did it.

He did apologize and promptly refunded the money so it's not like he's a completely dishonest person. He didn't rip anyone off, he just backed out of a deal.

I understand Notloudenuff's frustration, as I would be as well, but I would simply be glad that my money was returned.

Chalk it up as a learning experience, and move on.
SolemnSinner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2010   #19 (permalink)
150 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by notloudenuff View Post
if the guy was lookin for the highest dollar he should have put a higher asking price on it or put it up on ebay or cl.
bottom line is that he already had my money so therefor that amp was technically mine not his anymore.
so how bout u stfu and just wait till something like this happens to you
It did happen to me son . I didn't let It get to me and make a thread badmouthing the seller calling him dishonest and don't buy from him. He's honest , he gave The refund back. As many scammers out there on these forums , I would call this act neglible and unncessary to give him a bad label....I would buy from him again , atleast I would know I'd get my money back if something falls. You can't give that label to anyone else on this forum.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2010   #20 (permalink)
0 dB

Mr. Steney is still in the green - This is good

I'm new here so try not to bash me too hard.
The situation sucks but listen, the guy needs money to pay bills and take care of his family. He is selling stuff he probably doesn't want to part with in the first place. He could have very easily kept your money (he needs it) but he refunded it to you instantly because he got more for the item. Put yourself in his situation and have a little compassion.
When you're broke $25 is a lot of money, I've been there.
You weren't buying a gold plated, first production run, one of a kind masterpiece! Move on. You still have your money and you can find something else to spend it on. Be thankful you got it back and grateful you are able to spend money on things you want, not need. If Squishy has something I want in the future, I'd still buy from him.
Have a good day. Happy shopping!
Mr. Steney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2010   #21 (permalink)
130 dB

i am over it, i already have a dif amp. the thing that made me mad about the whole thing is, he told me the amp was going to be sent out the day before he broke the deal and he never contacted me to say he was offered more $. had he let me know that i might have just said fine or threw him 25 more bux.
i am glad i got my money back but that doesnt make anything right. he still broke a deal and wasted my time.

Ali1, i have every right to badmouth the seller due to the fact that the deal was set and fell through. bottom line is i was the owner of that amp after he had my money. it is just bad business to sell something that no longer belongs to you.
also read the description of the topic i posted this in (Buyer / Seller Feedback Post your feedback about a buyer/seller you dealt with on this forum.)

either way i have no sympathy for him. if he was that broke and worried about payin bills and keeping a roof over his head, maybe he should have thought about that before he spent money on toys... he shoulda had his priorities straight and his morals in check. DOGG.
memphis 1100watt (sub)
Old 05-23-2010   #22 (permalink)

i still say he should of gave you 12.50 back with your money, split the difference he got for the amp.

Old 05-23-2010   #23 (permalink)
140 dB

SCHMITTY is still in the green - This is good

Poor business ethics, but so long as you get your money back I'd say everything's in order.

95 Mustang
T2 15 off an MTX 81001; about 1450w @ 2ohm
Kinetik HC1800 in the back
Rainbow SLC265.25 components up front
SCHMITTY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2010   #24 (permalink)
150 dB

jmelton86 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!jmelton86 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!jmelton86 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!jmelton86 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!jmelton86 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!jmelton86 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!jmelton86 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolemnSinner View Post
Notloudenuff is in the right, in this instance.
The money was already accepted, the sale was final.
What Squishy did amounts to basically breaking a contract.
It's a sketchy thing to do, but under his circumstances, I understand why he did it.

He did apologize and promptly refunded the money so it's not like he's a completely dishonest person. He didn't rip anyone off, he just backed out of a deal.

I understand Notloudenuff's frustration, as I would be as well, but I would simply be glad that my money was returned.

Chalk it up as a learning experience, and move on.
Period.

5 driver, 3 way active setup w/ time delay on each driver.
CDA-9855 PDX4.100 GTO14001
70a alt. Orbital yellow top. Big3 in 4g. 150a fusing.
Custom TC 3K based 12. 140.2dB @ ~47Hz legal on the TL.
KeepItSimpleStupid
Refs: cartunez2004 (s,t), Getter (s), blackout (s,t), rrrobertson7805 (t), RidinLoudProd (s, t), stovebolt6 (t)
jmelton86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2010   #25 (permalink)
Angry old man

Location: Las Vegas,1971-present,someday i'll retire in Idaho
sri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

maybe if he would have called and asked if it was cool to sell it local, then notloudenuff coould have made the decision, prob due to circumstances would have agreed just to help a brother out...
homeslice just went and did it after deal was done, whatta squishy fheg
Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 mids
Image Dynamics XS-28 tweets
Hifonics GLX1000.1
2 Sundown E10's with a Pete designed enclosure...

sri3850341 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Realm of Excursion » The Market Place » Buyer / Seller Feedback