dealing with jonnyv713 - Realm of Excursion

Buyer / Seller Feedback Post your feedback about a buyer/seller you dealt with on this forum.

Old 05-31-2011   #1 (permalink)
Stand back and watch this

RidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default dealing with jonnyv713

Alright this is the convos that happend between him and me. Form your own opinion on it

back on may 3erd

Originally Posted by jonnyv713
What up man? I am wondering if you could make me a logo for my company? I am in the stages of prepping my casting system for my 8" baskets with 8" spider and 3" coil. Let me know man thanks.

Me

Yeah I can make ya something.....your maken your own spiders and coils? or just your own baskets? do you have anything n mind of what your looking for?

HIM
Just baskets and possibly collaborating with a buildhouse for motors. I dont really have anything in mind. Just something that has Vosberg Auto & Sound in it haha. Be creative

ME
Hello, Is there any time frame on this? also are you just looking for a logo or a actule like advertisment sign thing? to me a logo will be like a VAS deal or are u looken for something with the actule words? You want it square or rectangle? Honestly im pretty much clueless im hoppen to get some ideas of what your lookin for here for me to start going off of.

HIM
Hell lol. I was thinking Vosberg Auto & Sound with some subs or something behind it. Maybe just a sweet design. I really dont know. haha. Its not an advertisement just a logo/sign.

ME
Alright I was thinking something like the side of a subwoofer with vosberg auto and sound on the motor or something. IDK ill try to knock something out for ya. whats your email ill try to have something to u within 24 hours.

HIM
Alright man. Just have fun with it. Thanks man. (and his email but I wont give that out to everyone on here)

So i made him something and emailed it to him with this message

hey, its something i did up for ya. See what cha think anything u will like change about it just say so, or if its totaly off and i should just start over or w.e just let me know.

He responded with
Dude, that is ****in tight. Thanks a ton man!

Then I hit him up asking if he has paypal on here and email finally like a week later he responds with YA WHY?

This sent message got deleted but I remember telling him for that graphic I did, does $10 sound good and gave him my paypal account this was mid may. never heard anything from him was checking his profile on here he was looking in every few days no response so I sent him another message saying

ME
hey. So what you wanted me to do a graphic for ya and dont wanna pay me?

HIM
First of all. It was not what I wanted... Second, there was never discussion of a price before he deal. I didn't know I had to pay you. I had another made, what I actually wanted btw, from 807tubenut for free. You gotta say what's up before you do a deal man. I asked for a logo, not a wallpaper for my computer. It was cool, but not what I was lookin for.

ME
Alright I agree with you there. there was no talk of a price so I dont expect pay. my fault not yours. But you should of stepped up and mention that a month ago besides ignoring me all this time. I sent it to you with this message

hey, its something i did up for ya. See what cha think anything u will like change about it just say so, or if its totaly off and i should just start over or w.e just let me know.

and you responded with

Dude, that is ****in tight. Thanks a ton man!

So dont pull that BS about it not being what you wanted or asked for. I asked after i sent it if thats what you wanted and you said thats ****in tight......And if i aint mistaken I asked what size you wanted or what you was going for and you told me just make something you did not give me a size you wanted or what not. that pic i did for you could easly be resized to a logo. If your planning on running a business you need to get your stuff straighten out man. Take care

he hasent responded YET to that. I admit should of talked price before I did it. I just figured its common knowledge im not going to do it for free. still my fault for not talken price first. But Just so you all know hes starting up a business and now you all know the way he is. I am sorry it came to this. I am not doing this to try to get $10 out of it. I am posting this just for the simple fact business on here is all base on trust and hes not someone I would trust.

Here is the graphic i did for him BTW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RidinLoudProd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2011   #2 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: dealing with jonnyv713

dude bs'd you imo

you can't expect work like that for free...

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2011   #3 (permalink)

RidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleRidinLoudProd has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Yeah, Like i said you guys can form your own opinions to trust him or not. I find it even worst hes starting a business

Old 05-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
140 dB

LyferXB9s has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!LyferXB9s has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!LyferXB9s has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!LyferXB9s has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!LyferXB9s has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!LyferXB9s has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

RL does great work, Sorry you got screwed man. I plan on using you for all my future design needs

AlphaDamp
- Get more
with less
LyferXB9s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
150 dB

dumpy has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dumpy has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dumpy has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dumpy has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dumpy has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dumpy has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dumpy has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dumpy has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

That is a pretty. $hitty situation.. But some people are ignorant and immature.. He's not much of a business man that's for sure lol

New build soon to come
dumpy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2011   #6 (permalink)

Yeah thanks Lyfer. yeah its pretty sh itty but Im trying to Build my business all on trust. I am not trying to make a living I expect to get screwed time to time But for $10 now all of roe knows who not to trust. YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME lol. hes on other threads 2 under the same name BTW.

Old 05-31-2011   #7 (permalink)
if you got room make it boom

dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

jonnyv713

added to the wont do business with list
2 xs power d6500
1 EA 300 amp alt
Only DC dealer in alaska
dsktim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2011   #8 (permalink)
150 dB

Boosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Ridin, can you design me one that says, "DoucheBagAutoSound"? Or "jonnyv713sitnspin" J.K. But seriously, that was a lot of work for nothing. Cool looking too. Keep an eye on him and see if that graphic shows up anywhere.

Boosted77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2011   #9 (permalink)

Yeah that sticks out pretty well 2. If he uses it, he uses it. Im sure people on roe that belong to other threads, if they see him on that thread or hear of his business on that thread will bring it up.....Kinda feel bad for him. Honestly hes only 17 n a few years id be more then happy to give him a second chance see if hes matured any.

Old 05-31-2011   #10 (permalink)
150 dB

Boosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBoosted77 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

That's makes you a great man. Forgive and forget.

Old 05-31-2011   #11 (permalink)

oh theres no forget. you mess up once, when im ready your get a second chance and for the rest of my life one more strike and SCREW YOU!

Old 05-31-2011   #12 (permalink)

Well he just sent me a PM responding to my message saying

I wasn't ignoring you man. I never even saw that you pm'd me. I don't get on here much and when I do, it's quick to check the classifieds. I don't look up there to see if I have any cause I don't expect to. And there is no pop up saying I do. I said it was good because I thought it was free and didn't wanna burden you over something free. That is not a logo though man. I was thinking of a little icon and words after it not a huge ass picture with words scattered in it. But sorry man. I didn't mean to put you through this trouble. Thanks for being so calm over it though man. And thanks for the graphic. Sorry again and thanks.

Old 05-31-2011   #13 (permalink)
150 dB

Ah, so first time "shame on you", second time "shame on me".

Old 05-31-2011   #14 (permalink)
160 dB

Sicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

burn in hell I say...
Old 05-31-2011   #15 (permalink)
130 dB

BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!BigBird has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

That is a sweet drawing it would be an awesome shirt design sad that he did you like though. I know if I ever need a design ill be in touch with you! And ill gladly pay for it lol
BigBird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2011   #16 (permalink)
130 dB

jonnyv713 is still in the green - This is good

Ok guys. Price was never discussed at all. I deal with a lot of people. We are all cool. If you really want paid ridn. I will pay you. I honestly just thought it was free so I wasn't gonna bug you about it not being what I wanted. Hell dude, to make this all right I can hook you up with some parts or something. I have never had a problem with anyone on a forum and planned to not ever have one. Like I said, I wanna make this right man. I am not out to screw people over. It was just that I had others done before for free and didn't know you weren't like them. I just wish you would have said something about the money. I woulda had you make it into what I was really lookin for.

Again sorry man.
jonnyv713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2011   #17 (permalink)
160 dB

Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

When I told you I didnt want to borrow you my amp for the school event and tried to offer up alternatives like help you find a cheap amp to buy or rent, when you replied ignoring that I was saying I didnt want to, then I ignored your PM.. you PMed me again and said you saw that I had been getting on so you knew I read your PM and didnt respond. So youre saying you didn't see his PM to you?

****ty deal for you both. I know you both and youre both good people, just one of those ****ty deals. Just like the deal between you and I, I should have just said no to borrowing you the amp but I couldnt, so now we dont talk anymore either.

Life is just weird. Youre both cool guys, hope you continue to BS with eachother down the road. Hope we start to again some day Jonny!

Kryptonitewhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2011   #18 (permalink)

Well. Like I said Me personally was not comfortable with how it went between him and me. I know im not 100% right and neither was he......im not here to make him look bad but more as put it all out there and let you guys form your own opinions on it......Johnny. I am sure you can be a nice guy. But really when it involves business nothing is free. so dont expect anything for free and for 2 always tell it like it is. I sent you that graphic and that message expecting you to want something changed about it. No one has the same exact taste.

As for the money....Like you said there was no discussion about it so im not going to have you pay. Its only $10 its just a lesson learned to me when dealing with you to not expect anything and make sure everything is on paper first.

ok Johnny, BIGBIRD really likes what I made you, And if it is ok with you im going to take your name off it and put his business name on it for him to use, enless if you plan on using it for something I made it for you, if you wanna use it, its still yours but from the way you talk you dont like it, alot of people seem 2 and would hate to see it go to waste.

Old 06-01-2011   #19 (permalink)
150 dB

Tremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleTremonic has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinLoudProd View Post
ok Johnny, BIGBIRD really likes what I made you, And if it is ok with you im going to take your name off it and put his business name on it for him to use, enless if you plan on using it for something I made it for you, if you wanna use it, its still yours but from the way you talk you dont like it, alot of people seem 2 and would hate to see it go to waste.
This is still yours. No approval needed.

These types of situations suck. If I was him I would have asked if there was a fee. If I was you I would stated up front that there was a fee attached to the service. So that being said I guess I'm right in the center on this one.
2 examples,
You order something from a company and they send it to you without ever qouting a price or asking for payment, terms, nothing. You receive the product with a survey asking how you like it. You don't have to fill out the survey. Then days later they contact you and ask you where the money is. Wtf?

Someone calls your company and you take the order without ever qouting a price. You ship the product out with a survey. Days later you realize damn! I never told them anything about price, payment, terms, nothing. What should I do? Hmmmm

I wouldn't say there is a right or wrong here. One thing got overlooked by both parties and it created an awkward situation. But that's just my 2 cents.
Sundown Audio SAZ-4500
5 - XS Power D3100's
2 Orion HCCA 12.4's in plexiglass topped box.
Pioneer DEH-P7200HD
Pioneer Mids / Highs
Pioneer 800 Mids / Highs Amp.
I love this SPL junk.
Tremonic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2011   #20 (permalink)
160 dB

Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

BIGBIRD? How you gonna go with a 6'2" yellow bird that talks?

( I know, I already threw that one out there before, but damn it's funny )

Old 06-01-2011   #21 (permalink)

approval is needed. In my mind the photo is his. I made it for him, I sent it to him for him to use. im not going to change the name on it and give it to someone else for them to also use. But if hes not going to use it and if hes ok with it then ill change it so bigbird can use it.

Old 06-01-2011   #22 (permalink)
130 dB

Ok first off, Jordan. I am seriously not mad at you or anything. It's your amp and I was cool with it. I was always down there with the gf for softball and I'd come hangout with you. We can still, but I'm not up your way as often is all. We are cool man, I told you not to sweat it.

Ridn, I will admit that I shoulda asked about a cost and that is my bad also. Sorry I over looked that. If you want me to pay you or return the pay in any way, please feel free to tell me. I am truly sorry that I overlooked all this, and I am definitely not out to screw anyone over. Also, it's not that I don't like the graphic, it's just not what I needed for my application. At the time, I was thinking oh hell, since it's free and whatever I can find a place to use it. Since it's not, I will not use it as it is really not mine, so whoever wanted to use it can. It is absolutely fine. It definitely is cool just like i said, not what i was looking for. I am truly sorry for putting you through all this trouble and I am willing to make it right in whatever way I can. Just name it man.
Old 06-01-2011   #23 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyv713 View Post

Ridn, I will admit that I shoulda asked about a cost and that is my bad also. Sorry I over looked that. If you want me to pay you or return the pay in any way, please feel free to tell me. I am truly sorry that I overlooked all this, and I am definitely not out to screw anyone over. Also, it's not that I don't like the graphic, it's just not what I needed for my application. At the time, I was thinking oh hell, since it's free and whatever I can find a place to use it. Since it's not, I will not use it as it is really not mine, so whoever wanted to use it can. It is absolutely fine. It definitely is cool just like i said, not what i was looking for. I am truly sorry for putting you through all this trouble and I am willing to make it right in whatever way I can. Just name it man.
That is what separates a bad business man from a good one. A bad business man would have ducked his head and ran. The guy has obviosuely proved himself more than once with this situation alone.

Jonny, I know we are cool and have been, I am just giving you **** cuz I haven't heard from you

Old 06-01-2011   #24 (permalink)

Well the thing that bothered me most was it took a month for you to actually respond much to me. You don't owe me anything if you want to make it right just treat me and others right thats all I ask. be a good FRIENDLY business person. Alright man Thanks im sure bigbird would love known he can have that picture. If you need anything else done in the future just let me know and remember its not free!!! lol

Old 06-01-2011   #25 (permalink)
130 dB

Get a dam cell phone Jordan.

I will do that ridn. Thanks for being so cool during this whole thing. I am sorry again. If you EVER need ANYTHING, ask me... I owe you man.

Realm of Excursion » The Market Place » Buyer / Seller Feedback