btl ufo 15's - Realm of Excursion

Classifieds All members must have a minimum post count of 50 in order to post a new thread in this forum. Contributing members get a pass on this rule

Featured Ads
2 12" American Bass...
2 12" American Bass...
by peas247
wtt or fs pioneer head unit
wtt or fs pioneer head unit
by Iam2low
f/s: sundown sa-12d4 mint
f/s: sundown sa-12d4 mint
by profundus-sanus

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2011   #1 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

perfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default btl ufo 15's

pair of fi btl ufo motor 15's with flaming fi dustcaps i believe they are dual 1 i cant remember off hand. used but still very stiff. asking 350 each plus shipping. i am posting these for a customer of mine, they are in my possession and i am fully authorized to make decisions and fully facillitate the sale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
perfect_prefect is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
150 dB

KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!KickinBlazer has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!
Default Re: btl ufo 15's

these are 2010 models i believe...if they wer Q's or fully loaded ssd's id be all over them....just dont have enuf Power for btl's....good luck with sale...bump for some mean subs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

subscribe for memphis area car audio stuff....or if you need some car audio work done in memphis area just PM me
KickinBlazer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2011   #3 (permalink)
160 dB

Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

how do you not have enough power? Just cuz its a 1500 watt sub or whatever it is doesnt mean you need that. In fact arent bigger high powered subs more efficient if theyre not too non compliant? Same Power on these should be louder than on smaller motored less efficient subs. Not sure, cuz usually the suspension is tighter as well, depends on sensitivity and efficiency....

Kryptonitewhite is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

perfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleperfect_prefect has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonitewhite View Post
how do you not have enough power? Just cuz its a 1500 watt sub or whatever it is doesnt mean you need that. In fact arent bigger high powered subs more efficient if theyre not too non compliant? Same Power on these should be louder than on smaller motored less efficient subs. Not sure, cuz usually the suspension is tighter as well, depends on sensitivity and efficiency....
True but these subs are def not for low power setups they have 12 spiders if i remember correctly fi built them specifically so my buddy could run them on his stetsom 14k

Old 08-16-2011   #5 (permalink)
160 dB

Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!Kryptonitewhite has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

I dont see how more spiders allows for more power, Scott told me I shouldn't use multiple spiders for my recones cuz they wouldnt handle the power. Tighter suspension, less movement per watt, less movement, less cooling. Its like setting a brick on your cone so it can barely move but then it takes 10,000 watts instead of 200?

IDK, just how my ticker works I guess. If I had a Jensen 300 watt amp and someone said "Here, have a solo x 18" I wouldn't say "nope, can't do it, I only have a jensen 300" I'd hook that bitch up and milk that little J for all its worth!

Old 08-16-2011   #6 (permalink)
150 dB

stovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Yea but he is not giving this away

stovebolt6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2011   #7 (permalink)
160 dB

Sicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Question Re: btl ufo 15's

Quote:
Originally Posted by stovebolt6 View Post

huh?
Old 08-16-2011   #8 (permalink)
150 dB

stovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblestovebolt6 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Old 08-16-2011   #9 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Extra spiders take more to get it moving but dont rip when pushed crazy hard and still cool but i personally rely on enclosure to control the cone

Old 08-16-2011   #10 (permalink)
160 dB

I was assuming thermally limited not mechanically, esp if you reply on enclosure being the limiting factor

He's not giving this away? I guess he should get an Xploded then

Old 08-17-2011   #11 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

He replaced them with new style tsns another set of subs that i dont like

Old 09-04-2011   #12 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Bump really want to sell these since i now own them

Old 09-04-2011   #13 (permalink)
150 dB

first off good luck with a sale..

but i would like to ask if you have ever properly listen to any of the ufo style btl's?

i have tested out the last gen before these, and i was originally going to pick up one of these used at some point too tested, but when they were replaced with the new neo line so quickly it kind of put me off on it, because there might have not been enough of an improvement over the older gen to justify the expense to test.

do you have experience with these and the older line? and is there any drastic difference?

Old 09-04-2011   #14 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Dont have any experience with the older line but plenty with these one of our team trucks is using a pair of motors identical to these with sundown soft parts and it is a great combo what do you want to know about them if they dont sell soon ill wind up keeping them around to play with i like testing

Old 09-05-2011   #15 (permalink)
150 dB

i love testing subs also i am a bit of a tc sounds freak tho. i still have around 15 subs still waiting too be tested except for a 06 xxx, subduction xbl^2, and some composite 9500's everything else is tc based lol i just work too much.

i am just curious if they are drastically louder, whether through efficiency, or power handling, and do they still have similar sound characteristics too the older gen. but if non of these are drastically different, i wont be able to justify the cost of buying a used one to test unless it is real cheap.

Old 09-05-2011   #16 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

I wouldnt put these ones in comparison with older models unless the other one had similar spider pack these are most definitley not setup for efficiency they do still sound pretty good for being stiff as hell. I do like the solid ferrite pole piece though dont know it the old models had that

Old 09-05-2011   #17 (permalink)
160 dB

armykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

so these are easy 1500rms uh? prolly more for 3k each uh?

Youtube-
armykyle1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2011   #18 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

We were clamping 7200watts daily to the pair they loved it im also open to partial trades but i will not split them up

Old 09-06-2011   #19 (permalink)
160 dB

armykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblearmykyle1 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect_prefect View Post
We were clamping 7200watts daily to the pair they loved it im also open to partial trades but i will not split them up
darn. I need to stick to 3500-4000rms a pair. I suddenly got a wild hair up my ass to run BTLs lol. Do you think those ufo motors would work with ti baskets? true frankenwoofer. sorry to thread jack

Youtube-
armykyle1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2011   #20 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

They would work well with ti baskets but ive been really pleased how the ones we built for one of our competitors turned out they work really well with sundown z3 coils and spiders with nightshade cones they are sick as hell first we built them as 15s then we cut the holes bigger and rebuilt them as 18s

Old 09-22-2011   #21 (permalink)
120 dB

dima2316 has the second worst rating possible

are they fully loaded? or whats the options on them?
dima2316 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2011   #22 (permalink)
160 dB

Sicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleSicaudio has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

more than fully loaded...they have 12 spiders...
Old 09-23-2011   #23 (permalink)
Shake & Bake!

Fully loaded to the best of my knowledge with 12 spiders I almost cut them down to recone them with sundown parts so I could run them for finals but I talked to inferno and he is letting me borrow his beast tsns 15s built like my 5200 was so these are still up for grabs if anyone is interested

Old 12-07-2011   #24 (permalink)
0 dB

ILspl77 is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...

Love these subs!!!!
ILspl77 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2011   #25 (permalink)
0 dB

cavscout1 is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...

i'm with stovebolt6 TC is where it's at. and how can you not like T.S.N.S. granted mine are2010's w/ TC soft parts. but i digress...i wish i could buy these just to beat on them till my dog barf's. GLWS. at least i know what i'm gonna build next.
cavscout1 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Closed Thread

Realm of Excursion » The Market Place » Classifieds