Realm of Excursion

Realm of Excursion (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/)
-   Competitions & Organization & Meets Discussion (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/competitions-organization-meets-discussion/)
-   -   Driven - Winnipeg - July 13, 2013 (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/competitions-organization-meets-discussion/77463-driven-winnipeg-july-13-2013-a.html)

tjamz 06-29-2013 06:52 AM

Driven - Winnipeg - July 13, 2013

Hello all, I'm pleased to announce that Driven Autoculture Tradeshow presented by: Speedfactor, Tutti Frutti and Crown Toyota Scion will be returning to Winnipeg on July 13, 2013 at the Winnipeg Convention Centre.

DRIVEN Welcome Page for more details!

As an incentive to help car clubs grow we will be offering car club members the following if they want to display as a club:

1.Minimum 5 car display.
2.Each car entered is $50, includes judging of vehicle and 2 passes to the show ($30 value).
3.For each car entered, Midnite Society will receive a $10 per car kickback to the club.

Driven understands the expense and time it takes to build a club display. For each vehicle registered for your club, Driven will fund back a portion of the registration for your club to use on show services or club expenses as you choose.We encourage clubs to set up creative displays. Not only will all vehicles in your display be eligible for awards, your club will also be eligible for club display and team awards.

Please email: allan at repmedia dot ca for more information or questions

mactlkky 03-08-2021 11:05 PM

Re: Driven - Winnipeg - July 13, 2013

I accidentally saw on the platform that day that the total duration of my League of Legends game was 6447.5 hours.
My first reaction was to take a breath.
I have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is 269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
The lingering voice is my own.Even if I put on my eye masks and earplugs and lie down in the dark, thi
top seo companies