Realm of Excursion

Realm of Excursion (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/)
-   (DIYMA.com (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/diyma-com/)
-   -   ANT - Getting out of Car Audio (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/diyma-com/77399-ant-getting-out-car-audio.html)

ROE Master Admin 05-31-2013 01:28 PM

ANT - Getting out of Car Audio

Some of you may know that for the last 7 months I have been developing a new company. MyOatmeal.com
Well, we have only been online for 5 weeks and already business is growing so fast that I am having a difficult time keeping up.

I have put a good amount of thought in to this decision and I have decided to kill the car audio store located at DIYMA.com
Doing this will allow me to pick up an good amount of warehouse space that I need for MyOatmeal.com, plus it will help me generate a small amount of cashflow which I can put back in to the oatmeal project.

So my options are two:
1. have a massive sale on everything in the DIYMA.com store (70% off total liquidation)
2. Sell the site and all the inventory to someone that is willing to do more with it than I am.

Ideally I'd prefer to go with the second option so I can get rid of everything all at once, but I am not sure if I will be able to find a buyer.

So you can either expect to see a huge sale, or a transfer of ownership.
Hopefully soon

Thanks for your attention!
ANT

profundus-sanus 05-31-2013 01:36 PM

Re: ANT - Getting out of Car Audio

great to hear that the new site is growing. good luck with the sale.

armykyle1 05-31-2013 01:52 PM

More cheap wire!

ROE Master Admin 05-31-2013 04:56 PM

Thanks Guys!!
I really do appreciate it!
ANT

sri3850341 05-31-2013 05:30 PM

I'm pretty sure there is more people who want oatmeal VS mobile audio install gear, prob wasn't a hard business decision :) ... Will this impact ROE??
I will be a customer, that's for sure.. I love steel cut oats...

fosg8freak 05-31-2013 10:00 PM

in for subscription to updates

97_eldo 06-01-2013 01:06 AM

thanx ANT.
wish you the best of luck on your new journey.

take care and have fun :)

profundus-sanus 06-01-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sri3850341 (Post 938002)
I'm pretty sure there is more people who want oatmeal VS mobile audio install gear, prob wasn't a hard business decision :) ... Will this impact ROE??
I will be a customer, that's for sure.. I love steel cut oats...

i might have to give it a shot myself. I've never ventured beyond quaker old fashioned oats, lol. I def eat a good bit of oatmeal.

ROE Master Admin 06-01-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profundus-sanus (Post 938020)
i might have to give it a shot myself. I've never ventured beyond quaker old fashioned oats, lol. I def eat a good bit of oatmeal.

Please do..
If you want to keep it pretty basic, just recreate a blend similar to what you like. Maple and brown sugar are always popular. So is Banana Bread with banana chips. I personally like Cake Batter and Carrot Cake flavor. Both go great with Dark Cherries

ANT

Beckerson1 06-01-2013 08:47 AM

I wish you all the luck ANT.

Slobalt7 06-01-2013 09:00 AM

If you have a ridiculous sale I need 2 weeks advanced notice. I need time to start saving up.

Beckerson1 06-01-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slobalt7 (Post 938025)
If you have a ridiculous sale I need 2 weeks advanced notice. I need time to start saving up.

Start saving up as once its announced everything will be gobbled up for the cheaps. I've got my list of items ready. Subscribed to both DIYMA and here for (hopefully quick notice). My main focus is the mini ANL and ANL fuses as you can never have enough of those.

My true hope is that someone/a group of people buy up the store and keep it active

Slobalt7 06-01-2013 09:16 AM

Alright, mental note, buy up all ANL's and sell them to Beck for a slight profit. lol.

Beckerson1 06-01-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slobalt7 (Post 938028)
Alright, mental note, buy up all ANL's and sell them to Beck for a slight profit. lol.

I'm not that desprit to have them so unfortunately that wouldn't work :lol: