Mw3 - Realm of Excursion



Music & Movies & Computers & Gaming Discuss about various entertainment topics.

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2011   #1 (permalink)
150 dB
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 2,168
Rep Power: 202
tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Mw3

FAIL /thread.
tony30cl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
160 dB
 
Burkem_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Age: 27
Posts: 2,859
Rep Power: 304
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony30cl View Post
FAIL /thread.
You can't judge a game that you haven't played lmao. You're just another bandwagon cod hater.

I've been playing mw3 for a few hours now and have been having a blast. We have won every game and my k/d is above 2. Not to mention I have the most kills out of my group and am the highest rank We all started playing at the same time too.

This game looks a bit like MW2 but thats it. The gameplay is fast and fun and the M4 rapes (IMO) (Not overpowered, I just like it a lot). They introduced a whole lot of features that are game changing like weapon proficiencies and killstreaks for either assult or support. It looks like MW2 but feel wayyy different. I'm having a blast so far.

And best of all there aren't any snipers camping at the back of the map trying to get headshots from really far away lmao

MW3 all day baby.
Burkem_10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
160 dB
 
Burkem_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Age: 27
Posts: 2,859
Rep Power: 304
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Mw3

Your argument makes no sense at all.

1. This game is nothing like black ops. It does look like MW2, that's fine. I love how MW2 looked. If anything Blops looked terrible. Still not an issue nor a reason to not play a game.

2. "i dont play cod as much is there are ****y assholes like you that think its hot **** and jump on people because they disagree" So you're resorting to name calling? That usually means that you are wrong FYI lol.

3. And if I am a *****y ***hole that doesn't like people who disagree with them then why did you make a thread titled 'mw3' and say that it fails for no reason? That's very hypocritical lol

4. The developers DID allow streaming of the game, WTF do you call COD XP?? Hmm, people came in and played MW3, recorded their gameplay and were allowed to put it on youtube. Just so you know, it isn't a requirement to have a public beta for a game to be good.

5. Maybe you just suck at COD and are mad, or you prefer to camp in bushes. BTW there has been very little camping in MW3 so far.

Maybe come up with some real facts about how MW3 fails and we can talk.
Burkem_10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
160 dB
 
Burkem_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Age: 27
Posts: 2,859
Rep Power: 304
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Mw3

Oh and I just noticed that you implied that COD 4 wasn't a good game. That made me lol. But that's a whole different topic.
Burkem_10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
150 dB
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 2,168
Rep Power: 202
tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkem_10 View Post
Your argument makes no sense at all.

1. This game is nothing like black ops. It does look like MW2, that's fine. I love how MW2 looked. If anything Blops looked terrible. Still not an issue nor a reason to not play a game.

2. "i dont play cod as much is there are ****y assholes like you that think its hot **** and jump on people because they disagree" So you're resorting to name calling? That usually means that you are wrong FYI lol.

3. And if I am a *****y ***hole that doesn't like people who disagree with them then why did you make a thread titled 'mw3' and say that it fails for no reason? That's very hypocritical lol

4. The developers DID allow streaming of the game, WTF do you call COD XP?? Hmm, people came in and played MW3, recorded their gameplay and were allowed to put it on youtube. Just so you know, it isn't a requirement to have a public beta for a game to be good.

5. Maybe you just suck at COD and are mad, or you prefer to camp in bushes. BTW there has been very little camping in MW3 so far.

Maybe come up with some real facts about how MW3 fails and we can talk.
sorry bro have you checked my time on cod mw2 or cod 4 for that matter?
and FYI yea im mad. game was overhyped like a bitch.
no they didnt allow streaming until 3am EST. dont believe me ask JTV.
camping i never saw in cod period but i play S&D anyway.
everyone knows it fails dude. im a HC cod fan and the game is nowhere near what was supposed to be done. i hate to say it but they could have updated mw2 and saved time/money in the process.
tony30cl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #6 (permalink)
160 dB
 
Burkem_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Age: 27
Posts: 2,859
Rep Power: 304
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Mw3

Well I'm having a blast so that's too bad for you. Go run back to BF3 now.
Burkem_10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #7 (permalink)
150 dB
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 2,168
Rep Power: 202
tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkem_10 View Post
Well I'm having a blast so that's too bad for you. Go run back to BF3 now.
funny how BF3 didnt fail and fixed all the problems that the bad company series had. cod just doesnt care anymore. they have the little kids on their side. and FYI the PC version is already modded. so i guess you will be looking forward to it on the 360.
tony30cl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #8 (permalink)
160 dB
 
Burkem_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Age: 27
Posts: 2,859
Rep Power: 304
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony30cl View Post
funny how BF3 didnt fail and fixed all the problems that the bad company series had. cod just doesnt care anymore. they have the little kids on their side. and FYI the PC version is already modded. so i guess you will be looking forward to it on the 360.
I never said BF3 failed so stop making ish up. I could honestly care less if COD cared about it's people. That's like the people who don't shop at Wal Mart because they treat their employees bad. Maybe you're forgetting about how in Blops they made a playlist with no ghost or second chance per player request. They also debeuffed sniping several times, buffed the ak-74u and the famas. So once again you're wrong. The fact that they do or don't listen to their users does not matter to me whatsoever. I like the game nuff said. And if you're not good enough to completely own a noob tuber you probably suck at cod.

You can't say that the developers won't make changes to MW3 because you don't know. The game has been out for literally 5 hours. Tony, how 'bout you man up and just say that you don't like the game rather than try to bash it for no reason with ****y arguments.

PS You bought it on PC? People who play games on computers are a whole different breed compared to console players. Everyone knows that.
Burkem_10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #9 (permalink)
150 dB
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 2,168
Rep Power: 202
tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkem_10 View Post
I never said BF3 failed so stop making ish up. I could honestly care less if COD cared about it's people. That's like the people who don't shop at Wal Mart because they treat their employees bad. Maybe you're forgetting about how in Blops they made a playlist with no ghost or second chance per player request. They also debeuffed sniping several times, buffed the ak-74u and the famas. So once again you're wrong. The fact that they do or don't listen to their users does not matter to me whatsoever. I like the game nuff said. And if you're not good enough to completely own a noob tuber you probably suck at cod.

You can't say that the developers won't make changes to MW3 because you don't know. The game has been out for literally 5 hours. Tony, how 'bout you man up and just say that you don't like the game rather than try to bash it for no reason with ****y arguments.

PS You bought it on PC? People who play games on computers are a whole different breed compared to console players. Everyone knows that.
oh man you are full of it tonight. who brought tubes into it? you really have cod balls deep in you huh?
tony30cl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #10 (permalink)
160 dB
 
Burkem_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Age: 27
Posts: 2,859
Rep Power: 304
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony30cl View Post
oh man you are full of it tonight. who brought tubes into it? you really have cod balls deep in you huh?
I knew that's what you were thinking when you said they don't listen to their players. I see that you're staying on the bandwagon?
Burkem_10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #11 (permalink)
160 dB
 
Burkem_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Age: 27
Posts: 2,859
Rep Power: 304
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Mw3

Hahaha I'd also like to point out that the only counter-argument you can make is that I brought up tubes out of context.

Its okay for you to say that you don't like the game but you are fking trolling at this point.
Burkem_10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #12 (permalink)
150 dB
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 2,168
Rep Power: 202
tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkem_10 View Post
I knew that's what you were thinking when you said they don't listen to their players. I see that you're staying on the bandwagon?
no. i dont mind tubes. they dont hurt me a bit. im not a hater lol . im just saying it failed. which it did. hell keep up with igm or e3 a bit too and see what they say. i only wanted thee pc version to finish the campian
tony30cl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #13 (permalink)
150 dB
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 2,168
Rep Power: 202
tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkem_10 View Post
Hahaha I'd also like to point out that the only counter-argument you can make is that I brought up tubes out of context.

Its okay for you to say that you don't like the game but you are fking trolling at this point.
LMAO im trolling? dude open your eyes a bit,.
tony30cl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #14 (permalink)
160 dB
 
Burkem_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Age: 27
Posts: 2,859
Rep Power: 304
Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Mw3

You still haven't explained a valid reason how it failed so I'm not sure what to say other than your arguments continue to fail. You can justify something failing because "it fails" lol

I'm done here. Have fun trying to make a vaild argument against a game that is less than 24 hours old.
Burkem_10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2011   #15 (permalink)
150 dB
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 2,168
Rep Power: 202
tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!tony30cl has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!
Default Re: Mw3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkem_10 View Post
You still haven't explained a valid reason how it failed so I'm not sure what to say other than your arguments continue to fail. You can justify something failing because "it fails" lol

I'm done here. Have fun trying to make a vaild argument against a game that is less than 24 hours old.
you just cant take it tonight huh? still tryin to justify a bad game. but i understand. im a troll and all. i provoked you maybe you should be more mature and you can see why ssomeone like me wouldnt/couldnt like it. you brought up the same crap everyone tried to make it look good. ill give the game 5/10 just because the campain actually picked up a good roll. nothing else good about it tho. and FYI never said cod 4 was bad . nor implied it. i just think they couldhave made it look better than cod 4 with the weapons .
tony30cl is offline   Quick reply to this message

Closed Thread

  Realm of Excursion » Lounge » Music & Movies & Computers & Gaming

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Realm of Excursion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


» Amps
A/d/s/
Advent
Alphasonik
Alpine
American Bass
ARC Audio
Atomic
Audio Art
Audio Gods
Audiobahn
Audiocontrol
Audiopipe
Audison
Aura
Autotek
Avionixx
Bazooka
Beyma
Blaupunkt
Boss
Boston Acoustics
Bravox
Cadence
Cascade (CAE)
CDT Audio
Cerwin Vega
Clarion
Clif Designs
Concept
Coustic
Critical Mass
Crossfire
Crunch
DB Drive
DC Audio
DC Power
DEI
Denon
Diabolo
Diamond
Digital Designs
Directed
DLS
Dual
DYnamat
Dynaudio
Earthquake
Eclipse
Elemental Designs
ESX
Eton
Farenheit
Fi Car Audio
Focal
Fusion
Genesis
Ground Zero
Hafler
Helix
Hertz
Hifonics
Hushmat
Image Dynamics
Infinity
Interfire
JBL
Jensen
JL Audio
JVC
Kenwood
Kicker
Knu Konceptz
Kole Audio
Kove Audio
Lanzar
Lightning Audio
Linear Power
MA Audio
Magnat
Marantz
Massive Audio
MB Quart
McIntosh
Memphis
Metra
MMATS
Mobile Authority
Morel
MTX
Nakamichi
Niche Audio
O2 Audio
Ohio Generator
Optima
Orion
Oxygen Audio
OZ Audio
PG Audio
Phase Linear
Phoenix Gold
Pioneer
Polk
Power Acoustik
Powerbass
Powermaster
Precision Power
Profile
Pyle
Pyramid
RadioShack
Rainbow
Rampage
RE AUdio
Rockford Fosgate
Scanspeak
Scosche
Seas
Sony
soundstream
Sparkomatic
SPL Dynamics
Stinger
Sundown Audio
Swiss Audio
Targa
TC Sounds
TREO Engineering
TRU
Tsunami
Ultimate
US Acoustics
US Amps
Velodyne
Vifa
Viper
Visonik
Xtant
Zapco
Zed Audio
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Links
Buy car audio
buy & sell car audio stereo equipment. Purchase used amps, subs speakers for sale and buy classified listings for 12 volt amplifier and subwoofer sales forum
Car Audio Forum
Buy car audio, Sell mobile audio, Wholesale 12 volt, automotive community forum, sub sub woofer, speakers, amplifier, amps, car audio forum
DIYMA
diymobileaudio.com is the DIY car audio install forum for automotive quality and spl stereo bass. 12 volt audio installation wholesalers buy amps, subs, double din car audio head unit electronics and ipod blue tooth car alarms at discounted prices
Sound Deadener
Sound deadening, vibration damper, cld tile, damping mat. Anti vibration pads for automotive insualtion damping, CDL mat, sound damping, noise killer, vibration damper sound deadener


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
ABMM Powered by Syrian Medical Society
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.