Computer Thread - Page 13 - Realm of Excursion

Music & Movies & Computers & Gaming Discuss about various entertainment topics.

Old 08-02-2013   #301 (permalink)
160 dB

Darkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible
Default Re: Computer Thread

Overclocker Gooses AMD Richland Chip to 8.2GHz, Sets World Record | Maximum PC

H/U - pioneer
Amps - Sundown SCV3000, jl audio 300/4
Subs - Soundqubed 12" 4.8cu.ft net 34hz tune
Mids/High - mids= Stereo Integrity tm65MKII tweets=Tang Band 28-847SD
Power - 4 runs - 1/0 Audio Technix wire, Mechman 240A., 55ah bat upfront 50ah bat in trunk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Darkmage1991; 08-02-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Darkmage1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2013   #302 (permalink)
140 dB

98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

link no worky for me
98Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2013   #303 (permalink)
160 dB

Darkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleDarkmage1991 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

try er now

H/U - pioneer
Power - 4 runs - 1/0 Audio Technix wire, Mechman 240A., 55ah bat upfront 50ah bat in trunk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-08-2013   #304 (permalink)
170 dB

Fallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Guess I should post in here since I finally started my build. It's mostly stuff scrounged together from old builds and broken stuff lol. The Gem is the i7-4770. I figure I'll drop the cash on a good processor now and incrementally upgrade everything else. So yeah the cpu is a 4770, 16Gigs of ram (1600MHz 9-9-9-24), Some In Win Dragon Slayer uATX case (love that thing),MSI uATX mobo, 5400 RPM 2.5" drive from a busted laptop, hmm that's it. No optical drive lol...

anyways the stupid WEI is maxed at 5.9 due to the hdd. Would be much higher otherwise. Not that I put much stock in that. The onboard graphics are actually suprisingly decent. Runs most of my games well at 1080p on mid/high settings.

In the future I'll be putting an SSD in there, a pair of RAIDed HDDs, a 770gtx, and an optical drive. But for now it's sufficient. And since I only put about $500 into it, it's pretty good imo.

Enclosure: 2 cu ft ported, tuned to 33Hz
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2013   #305 (permalink)
130 dB

CRYPTICgamer88 is still in the green - This is good

not bad fallen... hey what are ur thoughts on the evgA 760 4GB FTW with the new dual fan cooling looks sweat
1 15 phantom soundz 15 on a saz-1500v3 @ 1 ohm
Enclosure still in the design stages but around 7 cubes
Pioneer Primier DEH-P860MP (2004 model)
XS Power D3400 on All Knukonceptz 1/0
Battery relocation to the rear..

CRYPTICgamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2013   #306 (permalink)
160 dB

screw a 760... go with a gtx8800gt or a ati x1650

anyways thats a nice Build but the onboard gpu wouldnt cut it for me... i also upgraded from my 8gb ram to 16gb, since i was using around 80% and a crap ton of swap. running a server is no joke ...

H/U - pioneer

Old 08-10-2013   #307 (permalink)
130 dB

CRYPTICgamer88 is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage1991 View Post
screw a 760... go with a gtx8800gt or a ati x1650

anyways thats a nice Build but the onboard gpu wouldnt cut it for me... i also upgraded from my 8gb ram to 16gb, since i was using around 80% and a crap ton of swap. running a server is no joke ...
lol have u see what 2 760's can do in sli? same price as a 4gb 770
1 15 phantom soundz 15 on a saz-1500v3 @ 1 ohm
Enclosure still in the design stages but around 7 cubes
Pioneer Primier DEH-P860MP (2004 model)
XS Power D3400 on All Knukonceptz 1/0
Battery relocation to the rear..

CRYPTICgamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2013   #308 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Time for a new laptop. thinking about going with this and some ram upgrades

also, it looks like amd might have crossfire fixed for single displays. eyefinity is still full of runt frames, but they're getting somewhere. Just have to enable frame pacing with the new drivers. With the 7990 being 700$ that makes it the king of single monitor performance for sure.

also, unless you fully plan to sli i wouldn't get a 4gb 760, as the 760 by itself doesn't have the horsepower to need 4gb.

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2013   #309 (permalink)
170 dB

Fallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleFallen has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYPTICgamer88 View Post
not bad fallen... hey what are ur thoughts on the evgA 760 4GB FTW with the new dual fan cooling looks sweat
I'm not big into PC gaming, so I could be wrong. But 4GB seems like an excessive amount of memory for a 760 and a single monitor. I'd imagine if you're planning on doing multiple monitors the extra ram would be handy. But I could be wrong. Anyways if you did plan on doing multiple monitors, sli-ing a pair of those 4gb 760s would probably be pretty decent for the price. For now I'm going to stick to a single monitor, and a gtx 770 with just 2 gigs of ram. I think that should be ok as I don't plan on doing anything higher than 1080p.

Enclosure: 2 cu ft ported, tuned to 33Hz
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2013   #310 (permalink)
160 dB

Amazon introduces worlds first 2.2Ghz quad-core tablets

H/U - pioneer

Old 09-25-2013   #311 (permalink)
130 dB

07blackg5 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!07blackg5 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!07blackg5 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!07blackg5 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!07blackg5 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!07blackg5 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!07blackg5 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

i still love my 4gb 680 and 6000x1080 gaming hahaha
18" HDC3 -6 net cubes @ 36hz
Crescendo bc2000d
Knu OFC Wiring, Mechman 240amp, bt-60
BUILD THREAD:
07blackg5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2013   #312 (permalink)
130 dB

ylpkm is in the red -  Must have upset some poeple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07blackg5 View Post
i still love my 4gb 680 and 6000x1080 gaming hahaha
Jellying so hard.
ylpkm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2013   #313 (permalink)
160 dB

finished my computer a few days ago. this was it before.

i redid the water loop by adding a cpu block and removed the reservoir to go with a closed loop. then i added blue lights in the case and put blue Wire sleeving on all the wires to dress them up.

BTW if anyone thinks about sleeving there wires, be prepared to loose about 5 hours of your life.... you would think it only takes about an hour to 2 max, hell no... you must remove every pin from every connector in order for the sleeving to fit on the wires.

and im not even done sleeving all mine... as you can see the hard drive towards the top right has not had its sata cable sleeved. reason being i need a longer sata cable to move the drive where it supposed to be, so i didnt bother sleeving that cable.

H/U - pioneer

Last edited by Darkmage1991; 10-07-2013 at 12:58 AM.
Old 10-07-2013   #314 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

lookin good mangggg

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2013   #315 (permalink)
160 dB

got any suggestions? constructive criticism?

H/U - pioneer

Old 10-07-2013   #316 (permalink)
160 dB

Burkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleBurkem_10 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

No complaints here!
Cadence ZRS-C9
HAT Imagine 6.5s active
Rockford Fosgate 360.3
Burkem_10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2013   #317 (permalink)
160 dB

im thinkin bout painting the fans either white or blue so they dont stand out so bad, i already painted my psu white as seen in the pics. i believe it made a big difference.

H/U - pioneer

Old 10-07-2013   #318 (permalink)
140 dB

98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!98Civic has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

It looks really nice dark. I would paint the fans blue, since there is already a lot of white when the lights aren't on.
Old 10-07-2013   #319 (permalink)
160 dB

i thought the same thing. i really wanna change teh color of the water lines to more of a darker blue. but it takes somuch time and work to bleed the line of all air :\ without a reservoir i gotta put it all under water and let it run when turning the lines different ways to work out any air.

H/U - pioneer

Old 10-07-2013   #320 (permalink)
140 dB

I do think a darker blue would look better, but I also don't think the light blue looks bad by any means. If you're not keen on changing it now, just leave it alone until you get bored. It looks fantastic either way.
Old 10-07-2013   #321 (permalink)
160 dB

thanks man. alot of work put into it. ill paint the fans blue here soon and update with some pics. what you think about the psu? keep er white or maybe paint er blue also?

also i plan on adding a back plate for the gpu i wanna order a piece of acylic online with etched in graphics. i was thinking of putting the words MYST with the amd gaming evolved logo

H/U - pioneer

Old 10-07-2013   #322 (permalink)
160 dB

maybe something like this

though still not exactly sure how i want it

H/U - pioneer

Old 10-07-2013   #323 (permalink)
160 dB

this will be basically what i want. with the graphics i have shosen obviously and maybe not out of acrylic idk yet there plenty of materiel choices it seems

H/U - pioneer

Old 10-08-2013   #324 (permalink)
140 dB

The back plate idea for the gpu is pretty awesome. Should look badass no matter how you lay the design out. I think the psu should stay white and the top of the psu could be a good place to put a plate like that as well.
Old 10-09-2013   #325 (permalink)
160 dB

well what you guys think about this?

i hand painted it all so its not perfect by any means. and i still need to drill the holes to mount it on the gpu. but that will be tomorrow as i just finished it 15 min ago. took me roughly 6 hours to hand paint that ish, alot of cleaning and re painting. it is still wet hence the reason the light is shining randomly on it.

H/U - pioneer

Last edited by Darkmage1991; 10-09-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Realm of Excursion » Lounge » Music & Movies & Computers & Gaming