dead forum - Page 7 - Realm of Excursion

Off Topic Discuss anything off topic.

Old 06-12-2010   #151 (permalink)
130 dB

PalyRed is still in the green - This is good
Default Re: dead forum

I have met people from caco and they are not like anything u speak about. I have made threads on caco and gotten answers to everything I have needed on caco. They r gonna be stupid 16 year old posters on any forum. Are u suggesting roe be a 21 and up site? Is there a cover charge to get in? This ain't no club man. If u and ant already have thriving sites then why still worry about roe? Last I knew fallen wasn't doing designs. The box thread I have on here from months ago still isn't answered. So now what does roe have to offer? Nothing that other bigger faster sites don't already have. I simply used caco as an example site. Ca.com is by far the worst site. U want roe to be like ca.com? Where people say the n word in every thread. Where the ot section is the main forum? Get outta here. I've been on roe since august and have only seen u..aaron....on here maybe 3 times. I came to roe everyday to waste time chit chat and whatever else I needed. I got banned for tellin john to get right or get left. If u don't believe me go back thru threads and look at deleted threads. Go back thru the shoutbox. Is that he kind of place u want roe to be?

There are way better box designers on caco then here... why do I say that? Because no one comes to roe for box designs. They hit up ami or spy or mlstrass on caco. All reputable box designers with a proven history. I'm not downing fallens designs at all either. Just examples. Unfortunately this is the internet. U have to deal with huggers and haters and everything that comes with it...otherwise they will leave and not come back
PalyRed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2010   #152 (permalink)
160 dB

grandprixgtx is still in the green - This is good

ROE use to be full of friendships, knowledgeable, kind people, but then to many people became mods, and thought they were on top of the world, they could get into members accounts and would start changing stuff to be smart asses, and I know of about 20members that left when I did 2yrs ago, I hope ROE will come back, but theres other good sites with very knowledgeable people, that gets you answers quick, sell and buy items fast and safe, we need the I-Trader here on ROE as well, also do give aways, and make sure you have good mods, not mods that are friends of friends but honest mods, that wont pick favorites, that devote there time to the site, thats just a few things ROE needs, but its gunna be hard to do that, but not impossible.

And JUST A FYI it will be very hard to beat CACOs safety of selling and buying, **** its better than ebay these days, and alot of good knowledgeable people.
4 Hc2400s in rear
1 Hc2000 under the hood
4 Runs of 0
Stock alt .4volt drop
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

150s on music!

Last edited by grandprixgtx; 06-12-2010 at 11:14 AM.
grandprixgtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010   #153 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

thats where caco fails hard is in the mod department...they don't do anything unless you insult their buddy or scam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010   #154 (permalink)
130 dB

what do you want them to do? ive had post deleted. ive had threads deleted. what more can they do. i see them ban people for racist comments. people get banned for being annoying pricks. theres not really much more they can do. they are just like you and me. but where ROE fails hard is that most of ROEs members go to CACO more than ROE and post more there then here so hmmmm...

i am not telling roe to become like caco. but right now that is the biggest ca website. if it isnt tell me which is.

its not like we got 25-50 year olds jumpin in the sport everyday. its being taken over by 14-20 year olds who want to beat down the block. thats just the way it is. make roe have an age requirement and watch the numbers drastically decline worse then they already have. i bet i could get more info within 24 hours on caco then here or any other ca website. but at the same time i started on roe and i dont forget where i came from

Last edited by PalyRed; 06-12-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 06-12-2010   #155 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalyRed View Post
what do you want them to do? ive had post deleted. ive had threads deleted. what more can they do. i see them ban people for racist comments. people get banned for being annoying pricks. theres not really much more they can do. they are just like you and me. but where you fail hard is you go to caco and post more then here so hmmmm...

i am not telling roe to become like caco. but right now that is the biggest ca website. if it isnt tell me which is.

its not like we got 25-50 year olds jumpin in the sport everyday. its being taken over by 14-20 year olds who want to beat down the block. thats just the way it is. make roe have an age requirement and watch the numbers drastically decline worse then they already have. i bet i could get more info within 24 hours on caco then here or any other ca website. but at the same time i started on roe and i dont forget where i came from
excuse me?

why are you coming in here trying to start an argument now?

fwiw i have over 4k posts here, go see how many i have on caco

Old 06-12-2010   #156 (permalink)
130 dB

not starting an argument man.

just sayin...i made a suggestion on what ROE could do to get better and YOU started bashing caco...

FWIW how many posts do you have hear this year compared to caco?
Old 06-12-2010   #157 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
what do you want them to do? ive had post deleted. ive had threads deleted. what more can they do. i see them ban people for racist comments. people get banned for being annoying pricks. theres not really much more they can do. they are just like you and me. but where you fail hard is you go to caco and post more then here so hmmmm...

AMEN Brotha, I started here on ROE for Car audio forums, and this place use to be fun, met alot of cool people, but with the older owner and mods that ran this place ruined it and now those people that came on ROE from the start are gone, and im not seeing the guys on here that ruined it either, which is a good thing, would be sweet to see ROE come back to life, but it has to be done smart.
4 Hc2400s in rear
1 Hc2000 under the hood
4 Runs of 0
Stock alt .4volt drop

150s on music!
Old 06-12-2010   #158 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
excuse me?

why are you coming in here trying to start an argument now?

fwiw i have over 4k posts here, go see how many i have on caco
And this is how ROE orginally went down the ****ter, and how CACO is starting to, people just thinking everybody is out for blood and against them....Nothing changes
4 Hc2400s in rear
1 Hc2000 under the hood
4 Runs of 0
Stock alt .4volt drop

150s on music!
Old 06-12-2010   #159 (permalink)
170 dB

Quote:
not starting an argument man.

just sayin...i made a suggestion on what ROE could do to get better and YOU started bashing caco...

FWIW how many posts do you have hear this year compared to caco?

Telling me that i fail hard isn't trying to start something

i have 1.29 posts per day @ caco and over 3 posts per day here. i'm not going to take the time to figure out how many posts i have this year, lol.

Old 06-12-2010   #160 (permalink)
170 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandprixgtx View Post
And this is how ROE orginally went down the ****ter, and how CACO is starting to, people just thinking everybody is out for blood and against them....Nothing changes

man i'm sorry....

i really didn't realize i couldn't defend myself.

Old 06-12-2010   #161 (permalink)
130 dB

ok let me reword that

i fixed it for you....
Old 06-12-2010   #162 (permalink)
160 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
man i'm sorry....

i really didn't realize i couldn't defend myself.
Well coming off as you are with facts nobody cares about just seems childish, but to each his own, I like ya, you bought a HK4000D from me about 2-3 years ago, so nothing against you, im just sayin
4 Hc2400s in rear
1 Hc2000 under the hood
4 Runs of 0
Stock alt .4volt drop

150s on music!
Old 06-12-2010   #163 (permalink)
Administrator

johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
I did not say that but look at caco and look at roe. Caco is thriving and roe is dying. Sure u may not want to be like caco but if u didn't ant wouldn't have sent out emails to everybody. He would have let roe die. If u want to be the best u have to pick up tips and pointers wherever u can get it. Mods on caco really don't take too much ****. I kno they won't ban u for saying get right or get left....

They have a section where goofing off is allowed but even then not everything is tolerated. They have rafles for members. I even think some vendors do giveaways. They have a second skin section that is pretty much dead just like roe because no one updates it. Threads can go unanswered for days. So what is the problem there? There isn't enough motivation to do anything. Maybe give the site over to someone that is actually gona do something with it instead of laugh at suggestions of the members. I garauntee u more people kno about caco then roe...which may be fine with u. But if it is then stop tryn to bring roe back and let it play its course.
If you want ROE to die, and CACO to thrive... why do you keep coming back here?

ROE isn't a democracy, we don't have to implement every feature you want. It also isn't free, so won't be "handed over". Offer to buy the site from Ant if you feel so strongly about the way it's being run. I'm sure you could do so much better.

johnecon2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010   #164 (permalink)
130 dB

What do u have against me john? Where did I say I wanted roe to die? Where did I say I wanted all these features? I was just giving an example of a ca site that was doing good. U obviously can't run it ny better then me. Lol. Get right or get left johnecon....u r a joke. Instead of coming at me for what I post why don't u do sumthing about it and make roe better instead of banning people all the time.
Old 06-12-2010   #165 (permalink)
150 dB

Ali1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersAli1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersAli1 has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

why did this get moved to the dumb question section? Its a serious question and wanted to know the reasons in why there hasn't been as many active users as their been few years ago....

Why is this a dumb question

Quote:
No its not illegel to have your back window blocked as long as you have side view mirrors, or else all of us with walls would be in jail lol.
Ali1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010   #166 (permalink)
170 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandprixgtx View Post
Well coming off as you are with facts nobody cares about just seems childish, but to each his own, I like ya, you bought a HK4000D from me about 2-3 years ago, so nothing against you, im just sayin
gotcha.

for some reason i was thinking the discussion moved towards here vs caco... My bad.

Old 06-12-2010   #167 (permalink)
130 dB

shp4x has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!shp4x has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!shp4x has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!shp4x has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!shp4x has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!shp4x has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

Wife works fer a vinyl company she can make about anything u want shoot me a pm and we will c wat she can do

sold to .... dj ... 1lownissin...99s10ls....
baught from .... 1lownissin...burbarry
shp4x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010   #168 (permalink)
170 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shp4x View Post
Wife works fer a vinyl company she can make about anything u want shoot me a pm and we will c wat she can do
thinking about making up some roe decals

Old 06-12-2010   #169 (permalink)
Administrator

ROE Master Admin has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!ROE Master Admin has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!ROE Master Admin has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!ROE Master Admin has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!ROE Master Admin has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali1 View Post
why did this get moved to the dumb question section? Its a serious question and wanted to know the reasons in why there hasn't been as many active users as their been few years ago....

Why is this a dumb question
We just added the dump button, which is currently misslabled YOU SHOULD HAVE SEARCHED FIRST.
When 3 peopl eclick the button the thread goes in to the dumb quesiton forum.
We are still working on the system

ANT
ROE Master Admin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010   #170 (permalink)
0 dB

migs647 is still in the green - This is good

I wanted to throw in my two cents.

I think RoE could be the top Car audio forum if there was a little bit better marketing. The one thing that turns me off of RoE is it seems to just focus on bass heads. I think there are more people popping up like me that want a complete sound.

What lead me here in the first place? An article on why capacitors are worthless. It was a very long tutorial by Richard Clark. It's articles and information like this that I've found here that has made RoE the first place I go for car audio information.

I just recently signed up, but I'd really like to contribute and get this place to be the top.

I have some reviews coming that I will be posting, but I'm trying to let my speakers settle before I do.
migs647 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010   #171 (permalink)
140 dB

SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!SolemnSinner has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by migs647 View Post
I wanted to throw in my two cents.

I think RoE could be the top Car Audio forum if there was a little bit better marketing. The one thing that turns me off of RoE is it seems to just focus on bass heads. I think there are more people popping up like me that want a complete sound.

What lead me here in the first place? An article on why capacitors are worthless. It was a very long tutorial by Richard Clark. It's articles and information like this that I've found here that has made RoE the first place I go for car audio information.

I just recently signed up, but I'd really like to contribute and get this place to be the top.

I have some reviews coming that I will be posting, but I'm trying to let my speakers settle before I do.
Start some threads on that topic.
Help diversify through participation.
The more people see those types of threads, the more comfortable they will be authoring one of their own.
SolemnSinner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010   #172 (permalink)
Banned

korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

if I want to actually learn something about sq side no one can compete with diyma, but it's always been that way so I'm used to it. big problem with roe dieing can be summed up with
visitor
stratusrt
hugh
pornstar
shon
and any of the other og guys that made this site back in 05-06
korey_hofer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010   #173 (permalink)
if you got room make it boom

dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!dsktim has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

i wonder if any of those guys would come back i just sifted through pornstars nissan truck build that looked amazing but it also showed a diffrent roe i wish i could of seen
2 xs power d6500
1 EA 300 amp alt
Only DC dealer in alaska
dsktim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010   #174 (permalink)
170 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsktim View Post
i wonder if any of those guys would come back i just sifted through pornstars nissan truck build that looked amazing but it also showed a diffrent roe i wish i could of seen
pornstar won't be back.. he's my team captain and he's pretty much given up on audio as far as i can tell. Said he didn't even plan on putting a woofer in his new car.

i sure hope they don't let visitor back.. He was nothing but a sociopath that wasn't even remotely helpful.

Old 06-13-2010   #175 (permalink)
Administrator

Aaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
I have met people from caco and they are not like anything u speak about. I have made threads on caco and gotten answers to everything I have needed on caco. They r gonna be stupid 16 year old posters on any forum. Are u suggesting roe be a 21 and up site? Is there a cover charge to get in? This ain't no club man. If u and ant already have thriving sites then why still worry about roe? Last I knew fallen wasn't doing designs. The box thread I have on here from months ago still isn't answered. So now what does roe have to offer? Nothing that other bigger faster sites don't already have. I simply used caco as an example site. Ca.com is by far the worst site. U want roe to be like ca.com? Where people say the n word in every thread. Where the ot section is the main forum? Get outta here. I've been on roe since august and have only seen u..aaron....on here maybe 3 times. I came to roe everyday to waste time chit chat and whatever else I needed. I got banned for tellin john to get right or get left. If u don't believe me go back thru threads and look at deleted threads. Go back thru the shoutbox. Is that he kind of place u want roe to be?

There are way better box designers on caco then here... why do I say that? Because no one comes to roe for box designs. They hit up ami or spy or mlstrass on caco. All reputable box designers with a proven history. I'm not downing fallens designs at all either. Just examples. Unfortunately this is the internet. U have to deal with huggers and haters and everything that comes with it...otherwise they will leave and not come back
You clearly have not been around long enough. There is a difference when it comes to maturity, content, purpose, features, and growth of a site when the mass majority are very inexperienced and young, especially the ones that control the flow of the site.

I never said I wanted this site to be like CA, only that at its peak the traffic was similar. I mentioned fallen's box designs as a value added topic, never said he was still making them, he posted up tons of designs for people to use.

I am here everyday of the week. I don't post everyday or hang out in the Shoutbox, but I am here everyday. Also, if you want to keep bitching about being banned for disrespecting an admin (which you are still doing in this topic), it continues to show that you do not know what you are talking about when it comes to running and maintaining forums. And the fact that you are doing nothing in this thread but downing ROE and how it is run, shows you do not care about it's success and have nothing positive to contribute.

~~
~~
Aaron Clinton ~ SSAudio Inc.

Aaron Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Realm of Excursion » Lounge » Off Topic