Had enough of caco? - Realm of Excursion

Off Topic Discuss anything off topic.

Old 07-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
0 dB

resko1 is still in the green - This is good
Default Had enough of caco?

I have. Ive had just about enough of all the bullcrap there. Patrick Simmions plays favorites wayyyy to much. Thats besides the fact of all the little slick talking kids who constantly post dump.
Anyone else feel the same?

Looking for a new site to browse on and I havent been here in a while and im noticing its a little dead now. I think its time for me to do my part to help bring ROE back to life. Im with ya Ant!
Infinity/CDT
Zapco
Custom TC sounds LMS proto
Experimental Solutions Audio
custom re-built drivers for car,home, and pro audio

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
resko1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!
Default Re: Had enough of caco?

Welcome back, why did you leave?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

johnecon2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

i think we all have had enough of caco... playing favorites is an understatement.

roe ftw
profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2010   #4 (permalink)
0 dB

resko1 is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
Welcome back, why did you leave?
I had a situation where a buddy of mine bought a pair of tc3hp motors from someone. I rebuilt them for him and sent em over his way. 2 weeks later he tells me one of the motors fell off, completely! In the pics, the threads wer ripped right out of the motor. Since I use loctite on all the bolts, the loctite was still holding the threads on the bolts. He posted up a thread to spy about it since he was banned twice he couldnt pm him. All three of us were trying to discuss this but low and behold, everyone and there brother had to come post dump and talk ****. It got so annoying I decided just to have mods close it. mods closed it very quick but never said anything about the post dumping. So since their was unfinished business, I reposted a new thread. But, because it was mine, it got shut down real quick. It really was neither mine nor spys fault on the motor. There is no way to see if the threads are cracked on the inside. And since spy had them for only a few days I dont hold him accountable. so that situation got cleared but I was completely disgusted with the way some of the ignorant people acted there. And also the fact of the favoratism played out towards spy in the threads. Like everyone rode his nuts including the mods and Patrick. In my second post I even mentioned that it disgusts me how they act. These formus were designed for people who love audio to buy,sell,trade, and share info on. Not for a bunch of punks ass kids to be running around, talking ****, and disrupting things. Not to mention I received numorous rule infractions for the posting of esadrivers in my sig. Nobody else ever received a warning for that! And I was told that I had to pay 375 a month to Patrick, to post that there and I would be concidered a vendor. I didnt want to be a vendor par say, just wanted to let people know I Build subs as a hobby and I would be willing to help out a very small amount of people at a time if interested. I am in no way a vendor nor do I have the time to be, Just like helping people out, repairing their subs and sharing my 12+ years of SPL/SQL knowledge and 8+ years of sub building knowledge.
Help a little?
Infinity/CDT
Zapco
Custom TC sounds LMS proto
Experimental Solutions Audio
custom re-built drivers for car,home, and pro audio

resko1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
Super Genius

fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by resko1 View Post
I have. Ive had just about enough of all the bullcrap there. Patrick Simmions plays favorites wayyyy to much. Thats besides the fact of all the little slick talking kids who constantly post dump.
Anyone else feel the same?

Looking for a new site to browse on and I havent been here in a while and im noticing its a little dead now. I think its time for me to do my part to help bring ROE back to life. Im with ya Ant!
Dude, I just recently left too...

Car audio Classifieds

and the funny thing is... that I made the decision to leave after seeing YOUR thread locked the second time (never saw the first thread) they post dumped the CRAP out of it for no reason just to start ish. That goes on EVERYWHERE in caco so I got pissed and stopped posting. lol

Welcome back to ROE
Old 07-16-2010   #6 (permalink)
Angry old man

Location: Las Vegas,1971-present,someday i'll retire in Idaho
sri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

nice!! New knowledge..
Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 mids
Image Dynamics XS-28 tweets
Hifonics GLX1000.1
2 Sundown E10's with a Pete designed enclosure...

sri3850341 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2010   #7 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by resko1 View Post
I had a situation where a buddy of mine bought a pair of tc3hp motors from someone. I rebuilt them for him and sent em over his way. 2 weeks later he tells me one of the motors fell off, completely! In the pics, the threads wer ripped right out of the motor. Since I use loctite on all the bolts, the loctite was still holding the threads on the bolts. He posted up a thread to spy about it since he was banned twice he couldnt pm him. All three of us were trying to discuss this but low and behold, everyone and there brother had to come post dump and talk ****. It got so annoying I decided just to have mods close it. mods closed it very quick but never said anything about the post dumping. So since their was unfinished business, I reposted a new thread. But, because it was mine, it got shut down real quick. It really was neither mine nor spys fault on the motor. There is no way to see if the threads are cracked on the inside. And since spy had them for only a few days I dont hold him accountable. so that situation got cleared but I was completely disgusted with the way some of the ignorant people acted there. And also the fact of the favoratism played out towards spy in the threads. Like everyone rode his nuts including the mods and Patrick. In my second post I even mentioned that it disgusts me how they act. These formus were designed for people who love audio to buy,sell,trade, and share info on. Not for a bunch of punks ass kids to be running around, talking ****, and disrupting things. Not to mention I received numorous rule infractions for the posting of esadrivers in my sig. Nobody else ever received a warning for that! And I was told that I had to pay 375 a month to Patrick, to post that there and I would be concidered a vendor. I didnt want to be a vendor par say, just wanted to let people know I build subs as a hobby and I would be willing to help out a very small amount of people at a time if interested. I am in no way a vendor nor do I have the time to be, Just like helping people out, repairing their subs and sharing my 12+ years of SPL/SQL knowledge and 8+ years of sub building knowledge.
Help a little?
You will see none of that here
Old 07-16-2010   #8 (permalink)
Super Genius

fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!fosg8freak has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

although you might see Palyred flipping out over being warned about something. lol. Bout the only drama around here anymore. lol
Old 07-16-2010   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!johnecon2001 has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosg8freak View Post
although you might see Palyred flipping out over being warned about something. lol. Bout the only drama around here anymore. lol
I haven't seen him in like 4 days.

johnecon2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2010   #10 (permalink)
Super Genius

Quote:
Seems like he's sticking to CACO. Last I heard from him is when he e-thugged me here and at caco for my thread about stopping to post.
Old 07-16-2010   #11 (permalink)
170 dB

i finally saw that fos..

i was tempted to infract him here for that, LOL... just kidding... kinda
Old 07-16-2010   #12 (permalink)
Angry old man

sri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossiblesri3850341 has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

Quote:
mmm,peace
Hifonics GLX1000.1

Old 07-16-2010   #13 (permalink)
Super Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
i finally saw that fos..

i was tempted to infract him here for that, LOL... just kidding... kinda
lmao. Well I think he DID e-thug me on the SB... lmao GROUNDS FOR INFRACTION! jk jk
Old 07-16-2010   #14 (permalink)
160 dB

xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!xseveredveganx has the second highest rating possible - An extreme assest to the forum!

What's up, bro! Post pictures of your work! I like seeing people's work! There's been more than a few times I've said something about someone else, and people have a hissy fit.

I post on that forum for the lulz.

Example:
Car Audio Classifieds - View Single Post - is this a free speech forum???

xseveredveganx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2010   #15 (permalink)
Administrator

Aaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

That site is such a shame.

~~
~~
Aaron Clinton ~ SSAudio Inc.

Aaron Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2010   #16 (permalink)
130 dB

PalyRed is still in the green - This is good

lulz ITT
PalyRed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2010   #17 (permalink)
Banned

korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

you can't have drama if no one post here
and caco is alright not as good as it used to be and to many stupid ****ers who know very little and think they know it all
korey_hofer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2010   #18 (permalink)
150 dB

BlackWaterOp has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum membersBlackWaterOp has a solid reputation - Well liked by the forum members

You guys are crazy.
Johnny Drama (Mod @ Ca.com) abuses his powers:

Refs: Infrasonic, nismos14, Decado, dcmcki, seedubs1, my_user_name (x2), wong05tsx, SoundwaveDave, DaGh0st, Tapout (x2), Brian_Smith06, donpisto, braggpawn (x2), 18inchJeepin, wu501, bwolf, stovebolt6, Plague282, mytyeerinpie, fusionblazer
eBay: 430+ Feedback, CACO:20 iTrader
BlackWaterOp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2010   #19 (permalink)
170 dB

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_crews View Post
you can't have drama if no one post here
and caco is alright not as good as it used to be and to many stupid ****ers who know very little and think they know it all
there's things to do to keep drama under control that they're clearly not doing.
Old 07-18-2010   #20 (permalink)
Banned

korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!korey_hofer has a awesome reputation - Members love this one!

meh leave it alone the mods already to ****ing pissy, do not give them any more power or else the site will be in lockdown all the time
korey_hofer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2010   #21 (permalink)
Super Genius

site's a fail. Every thread I read over there has sensless dumps, drama, or people getting butthurt over stupid things.

No, caco is not like ca.com... yet. But it's getting there.

I'm glad we still got ROE
Old 07-18-2010   #22 (permalink)
160 dB

blkbeater is still in the green - This is good

no matter who leave we all come back home lol
Box: 10 cuft @ 38 hz by Fallen < Hes the man
Alt: Excessive Amperage 300A

Deadener: Second Skin
ROE: stratusrt01, roe, ener g, RE XXX, Aroc, Fallen, NDMustang65
CA: Trip Kore
blkbeater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2010   #23 (permalink)
130 dB

so caco banned me for being resko1. wtf is goin on

why do they think im resko1?
Old 08-06-2010   #24 (permalink)
Angry old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalyRed View Post
so caco banned me for being resko1. wtf is goin on

why do they think im resko1?
umm, we thought you left?? now your back?? did you get left?? lol
Hifonics GLX1000.1

Old 08-06-2010   #25 (permalink)
130 dB

naw sri. FBS GANG ova here

and i never left. my home pc wont get on ROE for some reason.

Realm of Excursion » Lounge » Off Topic