Anyone else interested in the new Mags? - Realm of Excursion

Subwoofers Discuss anything about subwoofers.

Old 12-13-2007   #1 (permalink)

stratusrt01 is still in the green - This is good
Default Anyone else interested in the new Mags?

I'm just waiting patiently on them to come out, they should be a great sub for the money. A Stereo Integrity Magnum for a lower price? That sounds great to me.

Just wondering if anyone else was keeping an eye out for them besides me. Haven't heard much talk on here about the new ones.
stratusrt01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2007   #2 (permalink)
170 dB

profundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleprofundus-sanus has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

i haven't heard much about em...

definately didn't know they were gonna be cheaper. Is pricing set?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

profundus-sanus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2007   #3 (permalink)

mjf595 is still in the green - This is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratusrt01 View Post
I'm just waiting patiently on them to come out, they should be a great sub for the money. A Stereo Integrity Magnum for a lower price? That sounds great to me.

Just wondering if anyone else was keeping an eye out for them besides me. Haven't heard much talk on here about the new ones.
definitely interested when i saw the upgrades they said they were going to be doing a while back.

seems to be the same avenue AQ went with the hd3, great sub for even less cost. id love to pick one up when they are released
mjf595 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2007   #4 (permalink)

stratusrt01 is still in the green - This is good

Not set in stone, but will be around $300ish....

New Stereo Integrity Magnum will be XBL2 along with the new BM's, be a shallow mount sub, around 5.5", and maintain the same Power rating. All of us that ran the old Mags knew they could soak up a lot more than rated, but wasn't needed at all. Just created a lot of heat. Perfect sub for small truck guys, it seems, as they love tiny boxes.

Only drawback is that they are only going to be offered in 12" for now, but most people run 12's anyways, and if you could fit a 12" sub in a box small enough for a typical 10" driver, why wouldn't you go with a 12" anyways?
stratusrt01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2007   #5 (permalink)
160 dB

Accordman is still in the green - This is good

bcause a 12 mag wont fit in the box for my 10 XXX

im definetly interested in seeing how they dowhen they come out. if they sound great i'llmost definitely get one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Accordman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2007   #6 (permalink)
150 dB

diablo_331 is still in the green - This is good

im interested about these also....cant wait to see a review

- 2001 Jeep 35's, D44s... I use it run run over stuff.
- 2003 VW Golf TDI 2 door, 5 speed, RC tune, PP520s, ect,ect...Build in progress.

ROErefs:Stratusrt01,Audioque,F3RR3T,brtnboarder3241, Sundownz,R/T Pimp,Groundpound4200
SSArefs:Sundownz,acex3a
diablo_331 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2007   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

Aaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossibleAaron Clinton has the highest rating we can give - To make it this far is  nearly impossible

I am always interested in what Nick is going to do. Not sure if I am going to like the new one as much as i did the previous gen, but maybe I will get to test it with Dave, Ramos, and NickM.

~~
~~
Aaron Clinton ~ SSAudio Inc.

Aaron Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2007   #8 (permalink)

mjf595 is still in the green - This is good

but in the space for a 10?

i could run 4 in my Car hehe
mjf595 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2007   #9 (permalink)
150 dB

danny white is still in the green - This is good

how much Power do people usually put on mag's daily?
Panasonic 8305u / Autopage 725i
danny white is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Realm of Excursion » Car Audio Discussion » Subwoofers