Realm of Excursion

Realm of Excursion (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/)
-   Subwoofers (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/subwoofers/)
-   -   fi car audio (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/subwoofers/47581-fi-car-audio.html)

mattison187 03-18-2008 12:18 AM

fi car audio

does fi make a sub called an x? found 1 on ebay

Team Nemesis-DJ 03-18-2008 12:37 AM

Yes they did ...

Cap'n'Crunch 03-18-2008 12:39 AM

lowest line IIRC

Anotherguy 03-18-2008 08:13 AM

Sure did. 300rms. It was a nice efficient little sub.

Boomzilla 03-18-2008 08:16 AM

jesus christ everyones going for FI now.... thats all i see round here in florida.... not saying you are, but im almos getting sick of hearing about them.

Anotherguy 03-18-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomzilla (Post 594201)
jesus christ everyones going for FI now.... thats all i see round here in florida.... not saying you are, but im almos getting sick of hearing about them.

Great subs at great prices. What do you expect?

egoaudio 03-18-2008 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomzilla (Post 594201)

Tell me about it. At one point everyone was in a TC sounds / Audiopulse frenzy but now Fi is kicking some serious a$$.

almond 03-18-2008 08:34 AM

tc is still popular, i still see many subs here that were built by tc.

egoaudio 03-18-2008 08:41 AM

True, true. But, TC used to be way more popular and have a good rep. Now their reputation (for service anyways) sucks and Fi's service is top notch so I've been told.

almond 03-18-2008 08:51 AM

fi is hard to get ahold of though. but then again tc's is virtually non exsistant. and their forum is a joke now.

almond 03-18-2008 08:52 AM

oh and a little off topic, but ego get me a quote on a tc2 recone for a 12" :)

egoaudio 03-18-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almond (Post 594226)
oh and a little off topic, but ego get me a quote on a tc2 recone for a 12" :)

Pm'd.

orangecounty 03-18-2008 08:59 AM

fi is not that hard to get ahold of if you really need them... i think i have liek 8 numbers for them, so its not that difficult

almond 03-18-2008 09:20 AM

i have the numbers, but at the same time i don't usually call them. i can get ahold of them if "I" need to, but other people are having a hard time getting ahold of them.

Accordman 03-18-2008 09:25 AM

because they are numbers for "privileged " customers, they dont just answer calls for anyone, and email sometimes is 2-3 weeks response time and people want to buy as of yesterday

orangecounty 03-18-2008 09:36 AM

well when youhave such a good product more then 1 person wants the stuff.. i mean think like some one said everyone is running fi now so they have hundreds of other ppl to work with... but if it is a question you have ppl here could help or even termpro shawn is a member of termpro and is who usually contacts you anyway... if you want to buy you just place a order... what is it that you wanted to know thats stoping you from ordering

Accordman 03-18-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangecounty (Post 594253)
well when youhave such a good product more then 1 person wants the stuff.. i mean think like some one said everyone is running fi now so they have hundreds of other ppl to work with... but if it is a question you have ppl here could help or even termpro shawn is a member of termpro and is who usually contacts you anyway... if you want to buy you just place a order... what is it that you wanted to know thats stoping you from ordering

nothing i have no plans to buy anything Fi, im just stating thats why people dont do the email thing, and im sure they feel better talking to someone from thew company rather then asking people on forums about them, i mean they are investing money into a product thats not exactly mainstream, they want to be assured from somewhere besides a forum where boners change monthly that its a good buy.

egoaudio 03-18-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accordman (Post 594256)
nothing i have no plans to buy anything Fi, im just stating thats why people dont do the email thing, and im sure they feel better talking to someone from thew company rather then asking people on forums about them, i mean they are investing money into a product thats not exactly mainstream, they want to be assured from somewhere besides a forum where boners change monthly that its a good buy.

Did you mean that?

Accordman 03-18-2008 09:48 AM

yes i meant that

egoaudio 03-18-2008 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accordman (Post 594262)
yes i meant that

OK. lol.

almond 03-18-2008 09:59 AM

and i'd love to just go order a recone on the website, can you show me where that is??

most people are either looking for support or recone parts.

Jybfan04 03-18-2008 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almond (Post 594242)
i have the numbers, but at the same time i don't usually call them. i can get ahold of them if "I" need to, but other people are having a hard time getting ahold of them.

To be honest though if you look at it more than half of the questions that people are looking to get responses for are questions that someone already asked and can be answered with simple common sense by just doing a little bit of research. A lot of folks refuse to do any research and expect the information they are looking for to be spoon fed to them. I have never had an issue contacting FI and I have been dealing with them for a year now.

Accordman 03-18-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jybfan04 (Post 594272)
To be honest though if you look at it more than half of the questions that people are looking to get responses for are questions that someone already asked and can be answered with simple common sense by just doing a little bit of research. A lot of folks refuse to do any research and expect the information they are looking for to be spoon fed to them. I have never had an issue contacting FI and I have been dealing with them for a year now.

why should they have to, a company imo no mater what company should make it as easy as possible to get any information you may need imo. I'm not talking about Fi im talking about any company, employing forums to do product knowledge only works so far imo. At the end of the day it is the companies responsibility to do everything possible to get all the information out there needed to the people asking the question, not the buyers.