Realm of Excursion

Realm of Excursion (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/)
-   Vehicle Discussion / Performance / Modification (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/vehicle-discussion-performance-modification/)
-   -   Ugggghhh...... (https://forum.realmofexcursion.com/vehicle-discussion-performance-modification/73585-ugggghhh.html)

BiggJern 09-29-2011 02:47 PM

Ugggghhh......
 
I'll just let the vid do the talking..... smh.....: Bad News...... - YouTube

Mugwomp 09-29-2011 03:03 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
Ouch, sucks Cadillac made "throw-away" engines.

I hear new ones are $8,000+install.

BiggJern 09-29-2011 03:11 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugwomp (Post 876750)
Ouch, sucks Cadillac made "throw-away" engines.

I hear new ones are $8,000+install.

eh, they're actually great engines. but when they mess up, they'll eat your pockets like mad. unfortunately, some people in this world get Cadillacs and don't know how to take care of them. I knew how, but the previous owner didn't :mad:!

BiggJern 09-29-2011 03:12 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
And what's ironic is that the most affordable vehicle I've seen so far was another Caddy..... WTF? lol!

Mugwomp 09-29-2011 03:13 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
Nah, I'm not saying they're bad engines. I'm just saying that when something breaks, the whole engine is replaced.

Like a Mac!

BiggJern 09-29-2011 03:42 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugwomp (Post 876753)
Nah, I'm not saying they're bad engines. I'm just saying that when something breaks, the whole engine is replaced.

Like a Mac!

That's the best way to put it! I was gonna say some hot girl, lol

BiggJern 10-04-2011 05:28 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: This is pissing me off!!! stupid thing!!! Definitely gettin a car ASAP!!!

tony30cl 10-04-2011 05:30 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggJern (Post 877452)
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: This is pissing me off!!! stupid thing!!! Definitely gettin a car ASAP!!!

just throw some 20s on dat mane and sell it . its a caddy after all :p

but seriously what car you lookin for and price range? pm me. you're close enough i could get you a deal

BiggJern 10-04-2011 05:46 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony30cl (Post 877453)
just throw some 20s on dat mane and sell it . its a caddy after all :p

but seriously what car you lookin for and price range? pm me. you're close enough i could get you a deal

lol nah, I don't even have the money to do that. And I have to do this locally due to time and whatnot. I wish I could've recorded what happened.

tony30cl 10-04-2011 05:46 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggJern (Post 877456)
lol nah, I don't even have the money to do that. And I have to do this locally due to time and whatnot. I wish I could've recorded what happened.

kinda like a geo metro dying? :lol:

BiggJern 10-05-2011 02:35 PM

Re: Ugggghhh......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony30cl (Post 877457)
kinda like a geo metro dying? :lol:

lol!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
ABMM Powered by Syrian Medical Society
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.